His Problem 🍋

In a row? YeS. 🍋 means lemon 18+ sexual content! You have been warned. Imma act up. Enjoy~
____________________________________

Eri, had on the brightest and most beautiful smile ever. Precious as she was and brighter than the universe.

"Y-you both love each other! Ow!" She yelled and was so happy looking at you and Kai, she bumped into the counter.

Her blanket fell as she rubbed her head. "Eri are you alright?!" You asked worried from the counter. Kai was holding your thighs.

She shook her head and faced up with a huge smile. "Yes I'm okay!" She grinned and lifted her hands up. "Y/n I want to sit with you!" She said jumping.

You laughed at her. "Kai can you pick her up, please?" You asked him with a smile. Kai looked at you with love and slowly picked Eri up.

Eri, didn't even care it was her dad. She was too excited. He placed her on the counter with you.

You opened your arms with a big smile. Eri looked between you and her dad multiple times before pulling you both in.

"I-I love you." She said in both of your arms, sitting on your lap. You laughed and so did Kai, snuggling in more.

Everyone pulled away and Eri leaned on you. "Daddy why do you have Y/n's lipstick on?" She asked pointing at it.

You stared wide eyed at the girl. "E-Eri you don't need to-" "We were kissing." Kai stopped you and answered blankly.

"K-Kai!" You yelled at him with a blush. He smirked. Eri smiled again. "Kiss again! Kiss again! Please?" She asked bouncing in your arms.

She was laughing. "Kiss daddy!" She told you with puppy eyes. She's too precious. You smiled and turned to Kai.

"I know you can't resist me either." He joked and you rolled your eyes. "Be quiet." You said before giving him a short kiss on the lips, though he wanted more.

Eri got even more excited. "Yay again!" She was laughing and clapping her hands.

You tickled Eri and she began to giggle again. "Later. Now why are you awake little miss?" You asked, stroking her messy hair.

Kai went to clean the lipstick off. Eri shrunk down. "I-I t-thought you were l-leaving Y/n. I w-was going to miss y-you." She shyly spoke.

Your heart squeezed as to how much Eri cared. "Don't worry Eri, I'm still here. I'll stay with you, okay?" You hugged her tight.

Eri hugged back and nodded. You looked back at Kai, he was handing you wipes to clean your makeup.

You pulled away and Eri silently waiting for you to finish on the counter. "You heard your daughter?" You whispered to Kai. He had on a small side smile. "Yes, and I'm okay with you staying the night." He spoke, a small blush on you.

"Can we watch a movie?! Together?" Eri said having lots of energy. You laughed again. "Just for a while, then bed." You said. "Yay! I'm going to watch a movie with daddy and Y/n because they love each other!" She was all giddy again.

Kai gently picked Eri up and she ran to the sofa. You both watched her new happy side. "Time to put you down." Kai said picking you up.

"Hey! You didn't even wa-" Kai stopped you and placed his lips on yours with a passionate kiss. His gloves snaked around your waist as you kissed back.

"Daddy, Y/n come!" Eri said beginning to turn around. Before she could see the sight, you pulled away.

"C-coming!" You took your heels off and hopped towards her. "God my feet are killing me." You said sitting down. Kai followed and smirked. "That won't be the only thing killing you later on." He said, you were wide eyed.