She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...

Damn, that's a long title. Jared can never read that, and he's nineteen sigh. I love vines I'm so sorry. Enjoy
_______________________________

You were nervously standing in front of a little girl with a weary smile placed on your face. Kai still wanted to continue even if it meant going on the kitchen counter.

Eri had arrived and crashed the steamy moment just like before, with a smile.

"I'm ready for bed mommy and daddy. Do you like my pajamas?" She asked giving you both a little twirl in her pink night clothes.

A genuine smile took hold of your nervous appearing one. "I love your pajamas my little nugget." You spoke softly and Eri took three big steps and hugged your legs.

The little girl who was wrapped around you lifted her head up just right to be on her tip toes and place her face close to your stomach.

"I'm wishing on a star today with daddy and Fumihiro for you babies okay? I hope you like my pajamas when you come out too!" Eri covered up her whispered words.

She hugged you tighter, but her tiny hands was still gentle as her chubby cheek was pressed on you.

Eri giggled and let go of you. "Mommy, what were you and daddy doing?" Eri asked curiously, gazing up at you two with soft puppy red eyes.

You became nervous again. "I uh we were just ah- talking?" You questioned as your voice died down in the end.

Your daughter in front seemed to buy it only for a second. Your head naturally turned over to look up at Kai.

His golden yellow eyes glanced over at you, a smile placed on his lips.

"Do you really want to know Eri?" Kai asked bending to her height and gently rubbing her chubby cheeks. "Yes please daddy! I really want to know!" Eri bounced with a huge grin.

Kai smirked and looked up at you. Your eyes widened as he looked mischievous. "Don't you dare." You whispered so only he could hear you.

He deeply chuckled and stood up. "We were dancing." He smiled at his daughter and was soon in position with you.

His large hand was holding your waist tightly, while the other was holding your hand up. Your other hand was placed on his shoulder as Kai held you close.

"What? I don't know how to dance!" You whisper yelled at him as Eri held glimmering stars in her eyes.

"Well then do you want to dance? Or tell Eri we were going to 'do it'. I was going to rail you my love." He chuckled and gave you a short sweet kiss on your lips.

Your cheeks heated up like a train engine, a very dark visible red. "I- y-you weren't going to do that to me here!" You got mad at your fiancé, trying to hide it from your curious daughter.

Kai deeply chuckled. "Oh but I was going to, hard. But sadly, I'll save that for later. Shall we my love?" He smiled and took the first step in the box waltz.

You bit your lip hesitant about the dancing situation. "Go mommy! Keep dancing with daddy, I want to see please!" Eri begged jumping in her pajamas with a baby pout.

Seeing the bubbly girl your worried face went away, replaced with a smile.

"Alright I'll dance. Don't cry or scream when I step on your feet multiple times." You faced Kai with a light laugh.

He nodded. "Of course I won't. You'll be the one screaming in the room." He whispered so only you would hear.

Eri was still smiling as you turned as red as a clown nose. "Wha-" he started to move before you could finish. "And on we go to dance my love." He smiled, totally hiding his evil demeanor from earlier.