Kiddie Table part 2

The next part is here! Relatives from moms side will be here and also a certain short clean freak. Enjoy~
______________________________________

You zoomed and arrived at home in under a span of minutes.

"God I'm sweating." You said and wiped your face, catching your breath at the front door.

The keys were in your pocket and frankly, you were too lazy to grab them right now.

Suddenly, a gust of thoughts ran inside you brain.

Why was Eri shivering? She couldn't be scared with Kai there. Right?

Why does he always have a mask on? And gloves. Is he that much of a germaphobe?

He let me keep his shirt and sleep over. What the hell is his job?

Why does Eri always choose me? She called me mommy.

Without thinking you raised your hand to knock on the door. Before you could, it opened. Your fist had connected with your mother's forehead.

"Y/n!" She shouted and you immediately retracted your hand back.

"Sorry mom! I was just uh, lost in thought?" You looked at her with nervous but grieving eye's.

She rubbed the spot. "It's fine my dear. Luckily you don't knock like a maniac." She chuckled and escorted you in.

As soon as you two were inside she went in for a warm bear hug. "Oh my goodness Y/n. I'm so glad that you're okay. I don't know what I would have done if you left again." A few sniffles came from your mom and your shoulder got wet.

You hugged her back equally. "I'm here mom. I will never disappoint you with those things. Besides I was taken care of." Your mother released the hug and wiped a few of her tears.

"And who took care of you Y/n?" She spoke softly. You couldn't tell that small smile forming on her lips.

Fuck what am I going to do?! I can't say Kai she would go nuts! S/n wouldn't back me up, I'd be dead. She knows I don't have any friends! That sounds kinda sad now that I say it. You mentally rambled.

"Y/n. I'm still waiting for that answer of yours hm?" Your mom's foot was tapping on the floor with her arms crossed.

M/n had on a stern looking face, eyebrows furrowed and thin lips.

She's in full mom mode now. Goodbye cruel world. It wasn't nice until Eri showed up in my life but I want to live!

"I uh slept over a friends house!" You shouted out looking away.

"Oh really? And that friend lent you an oversized shirt? Last time you left you never said anything." She looked at you with a smirk.

The tips of your ears grew hotter and hotter. "W-well I uh you know hehe." You scratched the back of your neck with a nervous smile.

Small balls of sweat formed on your forehead and traveled down to your nose.

"Y/n I'm your mother. Your older now and you know what's best for you. It's just a simple question. Please answer." M/n gave her a comforting smile.

A sigh escaped your lips. "Fine. The person I'm working for as a babysitter arrived home really late. He insisted that I stayed and was actually really uh nice about it. I had no reason to argue and I agreed to stay. Again sorry if I worried you mom." You said.

A relieved smile went onto your face. Your mother sighed with a chuckle in the end.

"See how hard was that Y/n?" M/n spoke. Extremely hard. You thought. "That's one amazing boss you got. I don't care if you stayed or not Y/n. As long as your here now." She patted your cheek.