Shiny Buns

Two surprises I'm sure everyone will love, please do. I've been giving clues and y'all are smart! Enjoy~
__________________________________

"This is my personal favorite when she was a baby. Y/n always had the habit of laying on tables while drinking a bottle and she was such a misses demandy pants." M/n said showing Kai a baby photo of half naked you on a table while drinking a milk bottle.

Your boyfriend laughed staring at the chubby baby you. Eri was also peaking over at the booklet stretching from sitting on your lap.

"Mommy that was you?! Woah you were a tiny cute baby!" Eri giggled looking at the rest of the pictures.

One was of you stuffing your face with cake on your very first birthday. Another had you in a random funny burrito Halloween costume and lettuce was in your hair.

You tried to hide your embarrassment. "Sadly, yes that's me. Really mom? Do you have to show the entire album? It isn't even that big of a deal I was just a baby." You said feeling Kai's slender fingers caress your hand as you two held onto each other.

Your mom gave you a short head smack. "Well then if it's not that big of a deal I'm sure you won't mind me showing more! Oh my goodness, Kai my son did Y/n tell you that she was afraid of zoos as a child. She despised the water ones especially." Your mother laughed a looked for another photo.

Kai's joy filled golden yellow eyes lit up at her words. You noticed and fixed Eri on your lap to reach up and kiss his cheek.

"Mom did you just say 'my son'?" You asked predicting why your boyfriend changed so quickly. "Y/n, my love really?" He said with a breaking out smile and a light chuckle.

M/n stopped scrolling through photos and looked at you two. Staring kindly at the amazing new family in her presence, all because of a job.

You were all slightly huddled together on the couch. Eri was in your lap, eating the little gummy snacks M/n had left there.

Hidden in between you and Kai, M/n saw that your hands were linked together. His hand was way much bigger than yours as his fingers tenderly roamed on your hand.

Your mother noticed how blissful you gazed at each other, with a smile on each of your faces. How loving and she looked at her daughter in love with the perfect man.

She laughed. "Well I assume he is future family, right Kai my son? Of course you are! Why not get a head start and call you that now!" M/n sweetly smiled and patted Kai's leg.

The male was flabbergasted at her words, embarrassed even. So were you. "M-mom your crazy!" Your face became flushed.

"I uh I- t-thank you for ah c-considering and viewing me in that way." He clumsily managed to say, hands a little clammy that he replied with that. On the bright side, it gives me a step closer. He mentally encouraged himself further.

The sound of the doorbell emitted the room.

Your mother stood up. "Anytime son, let me just get the door. Stay comfortable there!" She demanded and opened the door, to reveal two short people.

A regretful tired Levi and a giddy monster Vovok. "Grandma! Me and uncle Levi are here!" He jumped into her leg. "Sorry for intruding M/n. I was watching Vovok and didn't have any interesting things in my house. He suggested coming here." He lazily said.

"Mhm!" Vovok giggled, he turned his head to the side and saw you, Kai, and his best friend Eri.

His eyes lit up. "Eri's here?! And Auntie Y/n and Uncle Kai?!" He screeched as M/n laughed. Levi was confused. "Uncle Kai?" He whispered. "Yes indeed. Follow me." She directed the short male.