Eri Chisaki

Jam filled chapter to move this forwards, sorry if it's confusing I'm always here! I love you all so much. Enjoy ~
_______________________________

A happiness, but also nervousness painted over your heart.

The note the school apparently gave was so mysterious, and it gave the right amount of information needed.

It just didn't make sense right now.

"Don't stress about it my love. I'm sure they'll own to their words and give you a call." Kai rubbed your side and placed a soft kiss on top of your head.

You let out a heavy sigh. "I guess so. We'll have to wait and see." You smiled up at Kai.

He returned the gesture and gave your lips a light kiss. "Eri's already inside my love, go in." He directed you to the passenger seat and opened the door.

"Wow such a gentleman." You teased him and got inside the stopped vehicle. "Only sometimes." Kai winked and slowly closed the door.

You wanted to be mad at him, but your heart couldn't come to do so. I love him too much. Your mind thought about the brown haired male who was next to you, starting the car.

It also wandered to the wonderful little girl in the back, who practically had ants in her pants. She couldn't stay still, it was the surprise.

Let's also say that later on, you and Kai would have a surprise as well.

"Hey mommy?" Eri asked swinging her legs in the car. "Yes Eri, what is it?" You asked, your mind drifting away from the email of the school.

Eri put her thinking face on before responding again. "Um can you give me a c-clu-clue on what the surprise is?!" She asked  excitedly, sounding out another word.

A few little balls of spit fell from her mouth as she said the word. You laughing seeing her reflection in the mirror.

"Hmm what do you think Kai? Should we give miss smarty pants Eri a clue?" You asked the male who stopped the car at a red light.

Kai made a thinking face just like Eri. Squinting his golden yellow orbs and scrunching his nose a bit.

You smiled at the traits they shared, even if it wasn't by blood. When you first started dating Kai, you couldn't imagine him, being with someone else. Plus, having Eri.

It made your heart somewhat gloomy, not to the point where you were jealous. Unlike Kai had gotten, you two still loved each other.

This completed your life more than ever.

"We already gave you a few clues Eri. Colorful thing right? How about you wait a little longer? We're almost there." Kai said as the light turned green.

Eri pouted for a second. "Okay daddy, I can wait. I can be p-pai-pati-ent!" Eri smiled with a girly giggle. "Good job my little nugget." You blew her an air kiss.

The little girl in the back blew you one back.

"Hey where's my kiss?" Kai said with an innocent expression. "You already had several kisses." You spoke with a stern expression compared to his.

Kai's innocent look went away, and was overtaken by a smirk. "It wouldn't hurt to have more right?" He places one hand on your thigh, another red light stopped the car.

"Of course it wouldn't hurt, but your daughter is-" he gave you a swift kiss. "She doesn't mind. Right Eri my princess?" Kai chuckled looking back at his daughter.

She was grinning for ear to ear. "Nope! I like it when you and mommy kiss now! And I like being your princess daddy." Eri thought back at your gesture and blew Kai a kiss.