Segsy 🍋

Y'all KNOW the drill. 🍋 means 18+ sexual content. I'm on a roll woop! Enjoy~
__________________________________

There was no escaping your sisters death grip right now.

Your stomach still felt a little wobbly inside, Levi's tea helped a bit.

"Woah so this is your mans car? Rich and hot." Your sister said with a sly smirk. "Seriously." You said with an annoyed look.

"You know what I meant. Besides you two love each other. I don't want to ruin that. Now, keys." She innocently smiled holding out her hand.

"Yeah no, I'm driving my boyfriends car." You laughed throwing the keys up and entering the drivers seat.

S/n groaned getting into the passenger seat. "Oh c'mon this stinks. You don't even know where we're gonna go!" She was acting like a kid in her seat.

You rolled your eyes. "You stink. Just give me the location and I'll put it on my maps, duh." You stuck your tongue out at her, she angrily did it back.

S/n paused, and tried not to smirk at her new idea. "Wait. Call your boyfriend first, I'm pretty sure he would like to know why your going to be a little late. Kids are a handful." She sweetly patted your leg.

You quickly obliged knowing it was a good strategy. After all, Kai just got comfortable with Eri. The kids combined together were even more hyper.

As you started scrolling through your contacts to find Kai's, your sister stared and roamed her eyes around the car.

They soon landed on the pictures he had of you and Eri. "Oh what's this, loverman is lovesick with you?" She asked snatching the picture.

You found Kai's contact that had a heart at the end. Then you looked over at S/n. "Hey what are you doing?! Put it back!" You reached time take it, but she swiftly moved away.

"Nuh uh make me." She stuck her tongue out with a laugh. "S/n I swear, it's not your put it back please!" You commanded her.

She huffed. "Fine. So when's the wedding?" She snickered turning into a snort. "W-what?!" Your fingers felt hot as the phone stopped ringing and a deep voice answered.

"Hello Y/n? Are- don't touch!" He screamed in the phone before you heard more giggling.

"K-Kai! Uh are you doing well, it sounds like a hassle." You couldn't help but laugh.

He sighed. "Their not too bad, just secretive." He chuckled behind the phone. "Oh that makes me miss them more." You smiled to yourself, feeling the bubbles evaporate in your stomach.

"Y/n come! Stop it. My love are you coming yet?" You heard Eri's voice followed by Kai's.

You sighed. "Actually about that. S/n was also at my Uncle Levi's house and uh s-she invited me to go somewhere." You awkwardly said.

Kai was on protective mode now. "Where exactly?" He asked sternly. You muted yourself and asked S/n who was blowing her nails.

"Where are we going?" You whispered. S/n turned and smiled sweetly at you. "A simple store. You do remember Midnight's Secret right? The lingerie store." Your sister said, her face moving into a sly smile.

Your entire body lit up in a heated temperature. "Y/n?" You heard Kai from your phone.

Before you could yourself, S/n unmuted you. "I-um w-we're j-just going t-to the market, y-yeah! I love you take care of the kids tell me if you need anything!" You quickly said and hung up.

Taking a deep breath you shakily turned to S/n. "Can I back out now?" You smiled nervously. "Nope! Time for another lovey dovey night with loverman. Now, drive Y/n. I'm doing this for your own good." She laughed and winked at you.