A Whole Ass Mood

I really hope your all liking it even with my damn typos, sigh. F/c means favorite color. Enjoy~
____________________________________

The fun activities had just begun.

With your makeup all nicely done by Eri, it was already an amazing day.

You all pulled away from the hug. Eri went to your side again and placed her finger on her chin, in a thinking motion.

Kai sighed and rubbed his temple with a white glove. "Are we done here?" He asked with an annoyed facial expression.

To you, he still looked happy. "I don't know. Eri are we done?" You adults turned to the little girl who was coming up with an idea.

Like a bright lightbulb, she jumped up. "No we aren't done yet. We still need to do your makeup, dress up and have a tea party!" She said excitedly with precious puppy eyes.

"This is my job so I don't mind." You laughed and tickled her in the stomach. Eri didn't laugh, nor smile.

What? Every little kid always laughs when you tickle them. They love those things. Right? You thought shaking your head.

The two of you females turned to look at a semi irritated Kai. "Why do you both always look at me like that?" He questioned with a slightly deep chuckle in the end.

Your fingers felt hot from the point. Great now whenever he does something attractive my fingers heat up. You tried to shake it off.

"Because dad." You faced Eri as well as Kai did. "Because..." you motioned for her to continue. All she did was shrug.

"Just because. Can you please keep playing?" She sadly looked down, still waiting on an answer. You huffed and looked at the serious male.

"Stop giving me that look." His golden yellow eyes peaked at yours. "Well say yes." You whispered back at him with a different tone.

Kai smirked from underneath his mask. He liked this new dominant side of you. "Playing hard to get are we?" His eyes glinted for a mere second.

Your insides melted and butterflies flew around inside your stomach. "H-huh?" You stuttered trying not to explode full of feelings.

"I'm just kidding. Alright Eri. You may start whenever you like." He surprisingly agreed to her offer.

With no hesitation the little girl ran to get her kit. She came crawling back with all kinds of things.

"I want to put purple on dad." Eri said quietly to you, although Kai could still hear.

You laughed nodding and put the cheap purple powder on a brush for Eri. The little girl's breath hitched.

She looked at you, then at the small tool in her hand, then at her dad. He appeared to be almost, deadly, to her.

Her tiny hands started to shake from her fear of touching him. Eri was afraid that she would do something wrong, and he would punish her later.

The redness in her orbs grew dark and cold. A sense of gloominess washed over the glossy. Tears pricked at the corner of them.

"Eri, what's wrong?" You leaned down to gently ask the girl, not caring wether Kai saw or not.

This job, felt more like a home. Eri was the little girl you took care of almost everyday, but now, she felt like a daughter. It was never going to happen. Kai seemed to closed, maybe that's why Eri grew up the way she was.

"I-I'm s-scared to t-touch d-dad." She managed to speak out with a lump in her throat. "How about I, help you? Would you like that?" You responded, a sweet smile taking over again.