Living Hell Brought Angels

I don't know anything about this, but I want to become a doctor so I did research. If it's bad or wrong, please don't judge the trash. Enjoy~
_______________________________

Life less to say, was hard. A living hell at this point. Even if it was a Friday, you didn't care anymore it wasn't even pleasing.

"Kai help me up from bed!" You yelled from the bedroom trying to get up yourself with a groan. "I'm so tired of this." You complained looking at your huge watermelon appearing stomach.

When you try to see over it, you can't even see anything but your stretched plump skin. Watching a television show was a huge no because it was a pain.

You were currently nine months. You were supposed to have the babies late September, about the 30th. That wasn't the case at this point.

Your stomach had grew bigger with the twins than a normal mother. It was larger now that they were over due their date.

Now, it was October 6th. The whole five or six days after they were supposed to be born, it got worse for you. Everyday after you were waiting for to your stomach to pop.

Sure pregnancy was a wonderful thing, but it wasn't the case now. It was irritating as the days passed by.

There was no sickness which was a bright positive trait, but the babies kicked like spy ninjas and it hurt your flesh all throughout this moment.

"Kai!" You yelled louder from the room not hearing your fiancé.

You and Kai had been engaged for several months. His engagement ring still shining perfectly on your finger. You two still haven't decided on a date for the wedding yet, or anything for that matter.

Eri's birthday was also coming up next . She was going to be eight years old and has been going to school for a while now.

The little girl was always happy every single day waiting for the babies due date. Lucky for her life, was moving forwards and closer to that moment everyday.

All out of the hallway you heard some rustling noise.

"Take this and give it to mommy carefully." You heard Kai's quiet voice. "Okay daddy!" Followed by Eri's cheery voice.

It made you laugh in bed while still waiting. Kai and Eri came into your full view, with the little girl walking proudly up towards you.

Your sweet daughter held a red rose carefully in her grip. She avoided the thorns with much caution. Kai was behind with a tray of food.

"Good morning mommy!" Eri spoke loudly getting on her tip toes. Her tongue stuck out in concentration as she placed the red rose on the counter next to the bed.

"Good morning my little nugget." You laughed as the babies kicked hearing her voice.

Eri saw them moving on the inside of your stomach from the skin being pulled. Her red eyes went bright and even happier with a huge grin.

She skipped to the edge of the bed and pushed herself up. Her hands gripped the messy covers tightly holding on as her foot climbed on top.

Eri used all the strength she had in her mini body and flew up on the bed.

"Yay I did it!" Eri pumped her clenched fists in the air. "See babies?! You have to come out of mommy's big tummy faster so we can play and I can be your big sister to teach you things! And I can be your boss!" Eri crawled on the bed talking to your stomach.

Kai smiled looking at the loving scene. His love for you and his growing family pumping up by the minute.

You took a while smiling at the talkative Eri before turning your head towards your fiancé who still stood there holding a tray of food.