Kiddie Table part 3

Last part to the three part er! Thank you all for reading once again! My cousin said this book is trash so prove her wrong please Enjoy~
___________________________________

You nearly choked on a piece of lettuce from your fruit salad. "W-what?" You said cleaning your face.

"Oh don't be so dramatic sister. She only said our names after all." Your sister spoke up with a smug look on her face.

That little cocky bastard. You mentally said. You resisted to urge to go and charge at her. "I know S/n. I'm not deaf, maybe you need to stop budding into my business." You gave her a fake smile.

No one seemed to notice.

S/n scoffed and angrily sat down. "So S/n, I believe I asked you first. How's it going with you?" Your Aunt asked sipping on her drink.

"Why would you ask me first? Oh right. It's because Y/n always comes second to me in everything." You rolled your eyes and she smirked.

"I was the first to move out. I got a job first. I had a child first. Basically I was the most successful one. I'm always going to be number one." She rambled and Levi seemed irritated.

"All she asked was a simple question S/n. Now you need to answer brat. Seriously your giving me a head ache." The short male rubbed his temple and took a sip of his tea.

You covered your mouth trying hard not to burst out in laughter and tears. S/n clicked her tongue.

"I hate to say it but your Uncle Levi is correct S/n." Your Aunt said. "Yeah yeah whatever." She waved her hand.

"Sweetheart please don't act like that." Your mother patted her head while getting a water bottle. "Fine. I'm doing fine." She said looking at her nails.

"How's Vovok doing with his father?" Tch. I hate that guy. The only good part was that he gave me Vovok. You thought looking over at the boy.

He was showing Sebastian his newly grown fangs. You laughed from your seat.

"Well, from my point of view I say that we are on good terms. His mother watches Vovok when I have to go to work. Mostly in the night." Your sister fiddled with her thumbs.

Being her older sister, and knowing her extremely well, you knew she was nervous. She's hiding something. You looked at her suspiciously.

"In the night? I assume you still have that disgustingly unsanitary job." Levi said blocking your thoughts. "All that really matters is that I get paid at the end of the day. Even though, some things happen." She whispered the last few parts.

S/n still didn't stare at anyone. She wasn't herself. "S/n your acting quite weird." She sighed. "I-it's just. Vovok is different. He doesn't have a father figure around all the time and, I don't want him to think I don't love him. I do." Her eyes became glossy.

Oh S/n. You thought but another thing popped into your mind. Wait, is that how Eri feels without a mother? Does she feel like Kai doesn't love her? Maybe that's why she acts differently. You decided to speak up.

"S/n." Everyone turned their attention towards you. "I don't think Vovok feels like that. And if he's different, that's okay. It's normal to be different, in many ways. Being different is, amazing, it's apart of being human. Living." You spoke and the room went silent for a few seconds.

"Woah Y/n. I didn't know you became a poet." Your Aunt said teasingly. You genuinely smiled. "Actually I'm a babysitter. I said that because even though I haven't had that job for a long time, I feel like I know the girl very well." You smiled.