Mini Voices

I'm so excited to finally almost complete this book! Just pretend the babies talk when I type gibberish. Enjoy ~
_____________________________

Since Kai's mother, Kaito, had visited, it became a brighter atmosphere for everyone.

Your fiancé was extra happy coming home to see you and his little kids. His family.

His mother had frequently visited the house when she was in the area. She hadn't met your side of the family before, and you didn't mention it either.

Nonetheless, that never became a need or converted itself into a problem among you all.

Everyday became filled with joy as new chapter made their way into your hearts, and the book of life.

You were walking home with the babies and Eri from picking her up from school.

There was another little trooper at your side, Fumihiro. You laughed lightly seeing him and Eri hold hands together.

"So what kind of project do you two need to do?" You asked the kids and shook the toy in front of Yuki while walking so she would stop her sniffling.

Kai had bought you a double stroller which was very useful and convenient to keep track of both Hajime and Yuki at the same time.

"Mrs. Neal said we need to make a necklace or tower out of dry noodles with glue to put everything together!" Fumihiro explained with a cheerful expression.

"Mommy do we have noodles at home?" Eri asked with a little hint of worry in her tone.

"Yes we do my little nugget, daddy should have all the supplies ready when he's out of work. I wonder if he's out now." You spoke to yourself in the last sentence.

"Oh yeah my daddy works now Fumihiro! He always come with an icky yucky smell and black spots, but you could see his cool muscles!" Eri talked about Kai in a proud way.

The boys different colored eyes rose higher the his eye lids. "Woah really?! That's really cool! Miss Y/n?" Fumihiro suddenly brought you up.

You were trying to shove a bottle in the blabbering Hajime's mouth. "Just drink it baby, here look yummy bottle." You cooed making noises.

"Ah boo ya goo ga rawr!" Hajime spit out weird things. "Yes baby the dinosaur goes rawr, now drink your bottle." You put it in his mouth and Hajime began to drink it.

You put his blanket in a little pile to support and hold up the bottle.

Yuki began to spit and speak nonsense. "Goo ga ya boo ha ju!" She went crazy next to her brother with the bottle dangling from her mouth.

Some of the formula fell from the corner of her open mouth. "No Yuki don't spit the food out, here drink your bottle." You cooed putting it back in her mouth.

She giggled and some spit landed on her bib as she kicked her feet drinking the liquid.

You sighed heavily going back to paying attention to the other kids. "Yes Fumihiro what is it?" You asked seeing him and Eri giggle at the twins.

"Oh uh um, oh right! Kageyama asked me to go to Eri's house for the project and ask you that if you like little cow carton milk thingys." Fumihiro spoke quickly, ending it with a smile.

Boy are kids sure confusing these days, curious little peppy monkeys. You thought comparing them to a very active animal that never paused for anyone.

Your eyebrows raised a bit barley realizing what he said. "Milk cartons? Yes those a good thinks to bring the food in your tummy down." You smiled and heard Yuki suck on the bottle trying to talk.