Answered With Pee

Thank you so much for reading amazing people! It's LONG. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Gulping at the sight of the things in the world that sat in front of you.

Rows of pregnancy tests aligned on aisle five.

Calm down, it's okay. Call S/n. You tried to reassure yourself, shakily getting your phone and swiping through her contact.

A few ladies passed by you while looking threw the aisles, smiling in the process. You nervously smiled back.

"Hello? Y/n?!" You sister answered with a peppy tone. "S-S/n I uh managed to make it to a store. On, aisle five." You said swallowing back built up saliva.

She cheered from the line. "Yes! You saw the things there right?!" She asked frantically. "Y-yeah. Pregnancy tests." You sputtered still looking at boxes of tests.

"When you said you felt sick, I thought back at my feeling before Vovok. I remember buying tests and coming out positive. Y/n, I just want you to be happy honestly, I want to help." She kindly stated.

You sighed. "I know you do S/n, but is this really the option?" You asked still not wanting to believe it, even with evidence.

We didn't use a condom. I felt sick twice. You thought back of each night with Kai. He pulled out. Wrong maybe? You thought biting your lip.

"Y/n you need to stop pushing it away in your mind. I order you to buy at least five different pregnancy tests, please don't show Kai." She begged on the phone.

You grew nervous, knowing she was right. "A-alright. I will try to be subtle about it. Which one's though?" You asked still unsure.

"Go with instincts sis I promise it'll work! Has mom, met Kai yet?" She suddenly asked as you grabbed a random reliable test.

"No not yet." You quietly said getting another. "I'll call mom and tell her you and your family are going today." She said with a laugh.

You almost dropped the boxes. "You can't make decisions for me!" You whisper yelled to her. "Course I can. Send me pictures of each test, every test Y/n!" She demanded and before you could protest, hung up.

Groaning you put the phone away. Stupid non listener. You thought staring at the five tests you chose.

"Never once in my life did I think I'd be doing this." You spoke to yourself, quickly getting a plastic bag and hiding them.

Preparing yourself while walking to the candy aisle.

It wasn't too far, yet a few steps you felt dizzy.

"Fine Eri just these." You heard a deep voice say followed by some crunching. "Yes thank you daddy! Happy dance!" You heard a certain little girl say.

You laughed heading into the aisle.

Kai and Eri heard your laugh turning around. Eri immediately ran to you, almost tripping. "Eri be careful." Kai walked after, heart jumping for a moment.

"I'm good daddy!" She giggled. "Mommy look it! Daddy let me get two candies, can you believe it?!" She said showing you the sweets.

You bent down and patted her long hair with a surprised face. "Woah he let you get two?! That's amazing my little nugget!" You laughed trying a knee nickname.

Eri shyly smiled. "I like that name mommy." She giggled as you booped her nose. "I'm going to call you that then." You squished her soft chubby cheek and raised yourself up, not letting the products inside the bag show.