Hackers and Heroes

"God Chisaki FINALLY you're here." Hari complained walking up to the man.

He opened up his hand and gestured money. Kai sighed.

"Here 20 dollars as promised, idiot." He pulled out the money from his pocket and gave it to the male in the white coat.

He gradually counted the bills and checked if they were real. "Guess the money is real. Great doing business with you Kai." He smirked at the man.

"What do you mean business? You work for me remember that. And of course the money is real, I don't steal it from other people. Not even I would stoop that low." Kai grumbled but whispered that last part.

"Oh right. The whole germaphobe thing has you all traumatized." Hari joked over at him.

"Shut up. We still haven't completed our mission." Kai spoke and sat on the couch, legs open.

"Joi have you checked for more information like I asked you to?" The male said to one of his members.

After minutes of no response he spoke again. "Joi? Hari where's Joi?" Hari looked up from cleaning his goggles.

"Oh that little sucker. I don't know he went out back a couple hours ago to check on something of his. JOI!" He yelled and in came running the short person with mask on.

"There you are. What were you doing?" Kai asked him fixing his gloves.

"I was checking the surveillance cameras sir. I also checked out the files for Y/n L/n." He said handing Kai a yellow slip filled with papers.

"Wonderful." He squinted his eye's looking through the files.

Y/n L/n

Sex: Female

Birthdate: (Your birthdate)

Age: 23

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: 1

Kai sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Joi is that all you found?" The male asked him with glaring eye's.

"Yes sir that's all I found after minutes of rummaging. I will look for more I swear." Joi said nodding rapidly at the scary man.

"You guys are wasting time." Hari spoke up typing away on the old computer.

"Mind saying that again pretty boy." Kai growled and went over to the male sitting down.

"Actually no. Mind telling me what that girl's name was again." He asked Kai. "Do you have short term memory lost? Or are you just that stupid?" Kai asked gripping his sleeve.

"Her name was Y/n L/n." Joi stated joining the men.

"Perfect. And walla!" Hari scooted away from the computer and presented it to Kai.

"There's your women." Hari smirked.

"She's not my women." Kai said in a serious tone. "Then why are you so interested in her profile huh? Get her Tinder account-" he paused because of a loud noise.

That noise was Kai slamming his hand on the desk by the computer.

"Shut the hell up Hari. She's the new babysitter for Eri." Kai spoke looking through more informational files.

"Oh your daughter?" Kai sighed once more. "No the lady at the pet store- Of course my daughter! Jesus."

"Tch whatever. Ya find something new? Or helpful at least?" Hari asked leaning on the wall.