1

"Shoto!" Kei, who sits at the swing, excitedly waves at the approaching male. "Looking gorgeous, as always."

Since the incident, they ironically grew closer to each other. The boy finds time to interact with her, occasionally teaching her academics, which was smooth-sailing for the both of them as she is a fast learner. Shoto enjoys Kei's company as she was his escape, and he was hers.

"Kei," Shoto casually acknowledges the female, handing her strawberry milk from the plastic bag he holds. He sits by the swing next to her.

"You do not seem to carry any learning materials today," Kei notices as she struggles to open the carton.

Shoto grabs the box and fixes the straw in as he replies, "I won't be teaching you today."

"Interesting," she mumbles, reclaiming her drink. "It is very unusual of you to visit without a cause."

The male pauses for a second before speaking in his usual monotone. "I might come here less often after this season."

"Getting more serious in pursuing heroics, I see," Kei remarks as she matches his tone. "Where are you applying?"

"UA."

"That enormous thing on top of the hill?"

"Yes."

"The façade specifically shouts prestige. Good for you."

Then silence. The atmosphere between the two, be it with conversation or none, is always comfortable and calming for both sides.

"Sho~" the female playfully sings, using this nickname when she needs something from him.

"What is it?"

"I'm bored ~ Let's take a stroll!"

Shoto silently gazes at the female as he assesses her apparel before finally speaking, "Wearing that?"

"What's wrong? It's t-shirt and jogging pants."

"You are not covered enough," the boy noted.

Kei put a thought to his words, her pointer finger flying to her chin. "Oh, I almost forgot."

The norm which she considered normal during her younger years was actually her quirk working on people. She figured it out with Shoto after a series of tests and observations. The more skin she shows, the more that people around her will be attracted to her and consequently submit to her will. The downside are her incapability to deactivate it and the occasional sexual harassments from people of opposite gender.

Shoto removes his topper and lends it to Kei. The said girl tries it on, her nose lingering on the fabric. "You smell like mint."

Shoto just blinked.

"Which reminds me. You do look like a peppermint candy," she says, stifling a laugh, something which brings a ghost of smile to the male's lips.

The couple then started venturing out the familiar streets in Musutafu, irregularly stopping by business establishments to windows shop, buy snacks and play a bit of mini games. Shoto noticed a delay on Kei's steps as they walk side by side. He glances at the female who is intensely staring at the four-story restaurant.

"Well this is new," the girl commented in awe.

"Do you want to check it out?"

"The layout basically spells expensive. Is it your treat?"

"Bold of you to assume that I will spend my money," Shoto says as he pulls out a black card with gold linings.

Kei let out a genuine laugh, knowing whose card that is. She pretty much knows Shoto's family background, after all. "Oh, you sly fox!"

"Are you in or not?"

"Let's go!"

As soon as they entered, they are greeted by a formally dressed staff. "Do you have any reservations, Sir?"

Shoto quietly shows the card to the staff.

"Mr. Endeavor's son, I see. Table for two, I presume?"

"Yes, please."

"Certainly. This way, Sir."

The staff led the couple to a kind-of exclusive table, as per Shoto's request, mindful of Kei's situation.

"The interior is fab," Kei whispered in low-key amused voice.

Shoto just nodded.

"And oh, I do not know what these things are so it is up to you," Kei speaks as she closes the menu.

The male once again nodded and relayed his orders to the waiter.

They ate in silence, enjoying the food and each other's presence.

It was later then interrupted by Shoto's ringtone. The male grabs his mobile and stares at it with grimace before excusing himself to answer the call. After a few minutes, he returned to his seat, which was parallel to the female, with a gloomier mood, to which Kei took note of.

"By the looks of it, Daddy-roki is paging you home?"

Shoto nodded.

"Aww~ but I am not yet done eating," Kei expresses, exaggerating her disappointment.

"My apologies. Please continue without me," the male states, getting ready to stand up.

As soon as he gets up, Kei mirrors his movements but this time, she was gripping Shoto by the collar of his shirt—faces inches away from him.

There was a mischievous glimmer on her eyes as it shine brighter shade of mint green.

With a dangerously low yet mellow tone, Kei whispered, "But I would like my dessert first~" She glances at Shoto's lips as her tongue swiftly swipes in between hers.

Shoto briefly paused before replying in his usual monotone, "You can order later."

Kei blinks once, her eyes fading out to its usual color—something which Shoto did not fail to witness. Her grasp on him loosens and her expression confused as to her recent actions.

"Oh." Her usual expression returned. "I'll walk with you then."

Shoto just nodded.