7

"Yohoo ~ Sleepyhead? Earth to you!"

Aizawa grunts in response.

"We have school today, right?"

"I'm already done with college," the male once again groans, refusing to get up.

"...but you are a teacher."

Said male jumped off his bed, "Oh crap." He realizes a mischievous beam on Kei's face, earning a scowl from his. "4:30? Seriously?"

"Oh? Don't we start school this early?"

Aizawa sighs. "Who does that?"

Kei places a finger on her chin, "Well, Izu gets up this around this time, although I do not know where he goes."

"Who now?"

"Izu, my neighbor."

The male laments, discarding Kei's thoughts. "Since you are already up, I'll let you do your supposed physical training routine." Aizawa sends her a mail with a list of activities. He then goes back to bed, mumbling before closing his eyes, "Wake me up after doing all that."

Kei reads at it in confusion. "But I do not know how to do any of these, well, besides laps."

Aizawa finally gives up, walking towards his wardrobe. "Go get changed into a comfortable attire. Meet me downstairs."

"Aye, Sir!"

As soon as Aizawa reaches the main door, his eyes clattered at the female's outfit. She was wearing all black low-cut tank top, sports bra and joggers—all which should look normal, except that she is the one wearing it.

"Like what you're seeing, daddy ~"

'This girl is half my age, for crying out loud!' he thought. The male clears his throat. "Are you sure that is what you're wearing?"

"Yeah. You said it yourself—comfortable, so here goes the outfit."

"Might as well get used to it," Aizawa murmurs to himself. "Let's start with the stretches."

"Oh, I'm flexible alright ~ Wanna test it out ~"

"Brat, get serious already," Aizawa scolds.

"Ahee ~"

"It's 'Yes Sir'."

"Yes, daddy ~"

"This girl is hopeless..."

After two hours, the duo finally finished everything. They now jog to their abode, cooling down. "Well, that took longer than expected."

"We should've finished earlier if you're not fooling around."

"Oh, but you liked it ~"

"Suit yourself, brat."

"I'll take a shower."

"Your uniform is in your cabinet." Aizawa heads to the kitchen and starts to prepare breakfast.

"Yes, Sir!"

After several minutes, Kei returns downstairs, wearing a typical male UA uniform. She sees an already dressed Aizawa, dosing off by the counter.

"I already know that it is almost impossible as you are already the superlative of the definition but you seem a lot more tired than usual," Kei speaks, waking up the male. "Did you even sleep a wink?"

Aizawa gives her a side-glance, verifying her involvement in last night's event. "Yeah, you can say."

"I see," Kei hums as she sits in front of their breakfast. "Must have been hard to have night shifts." She then starts to dig in.