3

"Hey, small might," Kei lazily stares outside through the window in Izuku's room. She calls him nicknames to acknowledge the hardcore All Might fan boy. His room speaks so.

It has been months since their first encounter. Inko occasionally invites her to meals. Kei hangs out with Izuku during his free time or on weekends. Although she did not mind, Kei was thankful that the Midoriya family does not ask her of her unknown background.

"Y-Yes, Yagami-san?"

"Ehhh?" Kei shoots a glare towards Izuku who is lifting weights. "For the nth time, I told you to call me Kei."

"O-Okay, K-Kei."

"And stop stuttering like a toddler already! No wonder you do not have a girlfriend," Kei teases.

"Sorry!" Izuku immediately replies with closed eyes.

Kei smiles at his behavior. "Ne one-man-fanbase ~"

"Yes?"

"Where are you planning to apply for heroics?"

"UA, of course! Not only that they are well-known for being the most prestigious school in Japan but it is the alma mater of a lot of heroes, All Might included!" Izuku then continues to murmur strings of praises and analysis, which did not reach Kei's ears.

"I see." To Kei, who is disinterested in almost anything, it does not even matter if one reaches a degree, nor would someone pursue an actual dream. Only the strong matters, and those people who are not dull to her. 'UA, huh.'

"How about you?"

Kei blinks in confusion, "I lost you after 'All Might'."

Izuku nervously laughs, "Where are you planning to study for high school?"

"What an interesting question," she replied. Kei then stood up and started walking towards the door. "The entrance exam starts tomorrow right?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then."

As soon as the sun rises, Kei awaits for Izuku's arrival by the main hallway. By her judgment when she spotted the green-haired male who has both his hands covering his mouth, she felt something odd. "Did you eat something disgusting? Or have you acquired a quirk or something?"

Izuku was frozen by her words. She knows. Of course she does. It was until today that she felt no unusual force radiating from the young man. It was still faint, but it was definitely there.

"N-N-No! Wh-Why would you say that? I-Inherit a quirk?" Izuku then releases series of words from his mouth, to which Kei did not pay attention at all.

Kei sighs. "Alright, small might, are we going or what?"

Izuku finally stopped spurting nonsense, his eyes scanning the female who wears a typical black, long-sleeved male uniform. "Oh."

8:40 AM-UA entrance exam hall

Izuku jogs towards the building as he whispers to himself, "We made it."

Kei, on the other hand, leisurely walks a few feet behind the boy.

"Move it, Deku!" A flash of ash blond walks past Kei. As it is, the husky voice belongs to him.

At the mention of his nickname, Izuku's attention was darted towards his childhood friend. "Kacchan."

"Get out of my way, you want to die?" the new face speaks with a scornful look.

With jittery movements, Izuku replies, "G-Go-Good morning. G-Good luck to the both of us!" to which the ash blond did not pay heed. Izuku's eyes just followed the guy's back.