54

Couple of days until the big day, Kei decides to stay undetected from the boys' radar, hanging mostly with her gals on breaks and camping in her room after the activities for the rest of the day. She also had her allure mostly shut down for majority of the day and occasionally so whenever one of her boy space friends approach her on resting time.

Provisional Licensing Exam Location: National Dagoba Arena

"Brat, wake up. We're already here," Aizawa lightly shakes the napping female with her head on his shoulder.

Kei lifts her eyelids, subsequently yawning by the chopped sleep.

"Are you feeling sick today?" Her guardian already noticed the unusual temperature on the very moment her head touched Aizawa's skin through the fabric. His eyes were a little uneasy by the slightly higher heat compared to his.

Kei just hums as she gets up. "Maybe because I'm on my period?" she blinks.

Aizawa just gazes worriedly at the female. He knows that she was hiding something but keeps quiet about it nonetheless. When everyone from Class A gets off the bus, the teacher approaches a certain grape-head to give his words, leaving Kei wondering a little bit farther from the group. She was about to move towards the entrance when she notices that her group was somehow stalling by the bus.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best," he says to the class.

"Alright, I'll become a chick!" Denki declares.

Eijiro then chimes in "Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set—Plus..."

"...Ultra!" a stranger's voice booms from behind the two teens.

Startled, the class shoots their gazes to a bunch of students wearing white collared shirts and dark pants/skirts along with their blue and orange uniform hats.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa," one of the new faces side-comments.

"Oh, no!" says the tall and well-built young man with buzzed, dark brown hair and black eyes. He later digs a deep bow of apology to such extent of cracking the floor with his head. "I'm very, very sorry!"

Shook by his extreme gesture, a few UA students spectating start to chatter. Kei's ears were shut close afterwards, not really interested with the side comments but rather focused on a strong force emanating from the new group. She pins her gaze on the particularly edgy, over-enthusiastic male.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra!" the said male declares. "I love UA High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against UA students! I'm looking forward to it!"

Kei grins at his boldness. As the newcomers pass by her, she approaches the bleeding man and hands him her white handkerchief. "I know red compliments you and all but you look more handsome when you're squeaky clean."

The male blushes slightly at her remark. "I'll treasure this gift to heart!" he eagerly takes the cloth with both hands and was just about to do another 180 bow when Kei grabs his shoulder in an attempt to stop further injuring himself. The male's eyes widen in fraction when Kei successfully halted his force. He shifts his demeanor into a stern one as he gazes down at the smirking female in front of her. "Kei Yagami from the sports festival right?"

"My, and who might this informed lad be?" Kei coos.

"Inasa!" someone from his school calls out to him as he was staying a bit behind the main pack.