64

"Are you fucking kidding me? What, am I supposed to argue with an imaginary Icy-hot?!"

"If you're continuing this on, I am not backing down this time."

"She did not return because of you, dumbass!"

"Stop barking at the wrong tree already."

"Shut up! How come you followed me here? What the actual fuck are you even doing in my dream?"

"What are you doing in my dream?"

"Fuck, no way."

"Yep, you thought it right," Kei enters, popping the p sound.

"Kei?" Shoto whips his head to the female's direction. "You too?"

"Oh no this is not fucking happening right now," Katsuki stomps to the female. "What the fuck, woman? Seriously? Two at a time? And us, of all people!"

Kei flinches at Katsuki's outburst. Shoto rushes in between the two, protective of the female. "Stop it Bakugo. Keep your voice down."

The blonde inhales deeply, tuning down his volume as he explains but keeping the still etched permanent scowl. "Look here, dumbass. To spell it to you, no one's gonna wake us up from this shitty nightmare granted that nobody will dare check on us since we created a shit ton of show earlier so to get the hell out of here, either one of us is gonna fuck her or worse, both of us are required to fucking do so. And I am not up to share with a stupid ass like yours."

Shoto curls an eyebrow. "Fuck her?"

"Did you even listen to what I said, you shithead? I wasted my saliva with that hassle and you remember two fucking words!" Katsuki irks.

Kei sighs, face-palming. "Hold it, Full Moon. It's his first time here."

The blonde halts, partially in disbelief of what he heard. He analyzes the confusion carved on the other male's face and grins on confirmation. "Well, well, how about that? I went up ahead this time."

"Okay, Sho, I need you to not freak out but we are currently trapped in my quirk right now and what Katsuki said is true since I do not have control over it and those are the only ways out," Kei calmly expounds.

At her remark, Shoto finally connected the dots. He grips his fist in realization and throws a right hook on Katsuki's face. The blonde easily evades this attack with his fast reflexes, a sly smirk stretched on his face. "This is unforgivable."

"Suck it up already, half-n'-half bastard. I got here first," Katsuki provokes with his hands up on guard. "You wanna fight it off? Fine. Come at me!"

"There is no guaranteeing that no one will die in his waking life if acquired enough damage in this void. Don't be careless," Kei says as she grabs Shoto's shoulder, trying to calm both their nerves. "I-I'm sorry, Sho, I didn't mean to involve you in any trouble again..." This time, her voice partially quivers.

Shoto faces the female, flipping his attitude into a gentler mood. "No, it's not your fault."

"...But it technically is," Kei trails.

The male's hand slowly reaches to the female's hair, careful enough to not scare her off. "Don't worry. You're not putting me into any trouble."

"Tch. Like an idiot you are, how exactly are you gonna resolve this, huh?" Katsuki knits his forehead.

"We just have to do it, right?" Shoto nonchalantly says.

"What do you mean we? I already fucking said that I'm not sharin-"