34

"Oh," the female shoots a confused gaze as soon as she climbs down the stairs with her trolley travel suitcase.

"Oh," the visitor mirrors her reaction.

"My, I don't remember inviting you in," Kei says, adjusting her bag.

"I did," Aizawa says as he shows himself from the kitchen with a mug on hand, sounding more tired than usual.

The girl squeals in excitement, rushing to her guardian. She tiptoes to Aizawa, getting as much needed height to take a good look on his face. "So, you finally decided to mentor Toshi!"

The elder male hums, "So he's the 'Toshi' you've been blabbering about."

"Well, someone's jealous ~" Kei teases, poking Aizawa's side.

Hitoshi cocks an eyebrow at the gesture as he watches from the sideline.

The teacher notices this and gives the younger male a side-glance, "Don't get me wrong. I'm standing as her legal guardian at the moment."

"I'm not saying anything," Hitoshi shrugs, almost holding a scoff.

Aizawa releases an exhausted exhale. He looks at the jumpy female and lightly shoves her away as he walks past her and toward the other student. "Get going already brat. You'll miss the train."

"Oh no," the female smirks as she grabs her things, "you'll miss me."

Aizawa sighs upon hearing her persistent voice ringing on his throbbing head. "Sure," he briefly comments as he sits on the sofa.

"Don't worry, don't worry, I'll send you updates!" Kei says, waving widely at both males. "And to you too, Toshi!"

Right after her departure, Hitoshi addresses his teacher, "I'm surprised you can manage daily dose of that energy."

He breathes heavily, "Don't even get me started on that, brat."

The female now stands in front of a high-rise building. She has her neck stuck up on the sky scraper. "Heck, I won't even question how he does not notice a missing black card," Kei whispers, reminiscing a certain event in the past. "Well, here goes nothing."

The female was directed to the main office, accompanied by a secretary.

The staff knocks at the huge wooden door and opens it slightly, "Sir, Miss Kei Yagami from UA is here to see you."

The female was hailed by a very wide room with a hanging chandelier at the top of a sofa set in the middle. The sunlight partially reaches a huge desk by the far center of the room through the clear glass windows—and seated there is a man with a tall stature.

The man gestures at the secretary, the latter complying as he exits the room.

"You must be wondering why such as I chose someone like you from the Ordinary Course, Kei Yagami," he says in the stern voice. "I've been watching you longer than you think."

"That is kinda creepy, coming from an old man but," Kei muses a wide grin, "enlighten me, Endeavor."

"I've been told about your real standing in UA," Enji Todoroki, the so-loathed root and cause of Shoto's distaste to heat-based quirks, stands, slowly approaching the female. As he reaches her, his huge physique mercilessly tower Kei's seemingly small figure. "I'm greatly interested in your very rare quirk."

"My, my ~" Kei says, her eyes glowing intensely as a few of her childhood memories spark in her, particularly Shoto's stories about his household. The female boldly decreases their gap as she locks her gaze to the partially startled male. She has her finger fly to Enji's abdomen, slowly tracing the line down. "But I'm afraid I am not yet ready to be tied ~" she coos in a toxically enchanting voice.