13

That night, Aizawa reported the incident to Nezu. He took his shift off just so he could monitor the said female.

"Her emotional instability must have been her trigger."

"See if she calms down this evening. We can have her under the care of Recovery Girl for the mean time."

The next morning, Aizawa wakes up to see the female doing her usual routine. "How are you feeling?" He sits in front of the kitchen counter, eyeing the female.

"I'm fine! I met a friend, after all." Kei gives the older male a side-glance as she prepares the meals. "Well, you're up early, guardian. What's up?"

'No more 'daddy' huh?' Aizawa thought. "I took a night off my duty."

"Proper sleep then?"

Aizawa nods.

"Good for you. Here," Kei places a warm mug of coffee in front of the male.

"Thanks."

"Also, see if you have any other requests for lunch," says the female as she presents the box.

'Seems uncharacteristically ordinary', he reckoned. "That would make a fine lunch."

Kei nods, packing the bento box.

"What's the agenda today?"

"You'll be with Recovery Girl for the morning. Take your afternoon off afterwards."

The female hums in response.

Kei spots a crowd of reporters gathered in front of the main entrance, interviewing almost everyone going in. The female tries to squeeze in, only bumping into a slim male with a bluish-white hair. Kei's mint green eyes shimmer as it meet red ones. "Well, aren't you a pretty little thing?" he whispers huskily with widened eyes.

"So are you. Have a nice day," Kei plasters as smile then walks away.

"Nice day, indeed," he muses.

"Excuse me, can you tell me about All Might—oh?" a brunette female wearing white collared polo under blue tux approaches Kei.

Kei smiles at her with an apologetic look, "Sorry, but I have classes."

The crowd murmurs, "So pretty!"

Even the female reporter was enticed by Kei's unusually brilliant charms to the extent of temporarily forgetting her job. She snaps back to reality as soon as Kei's figure disappears from everyone's field of vision.

Now, it's Aizawa's turn to enter.

"Uhm, can you tell us...about All Might? So shabby! Who are you anyway?"

Aizawa looks at the reporter with a stoic expression. "He has day off today. You're disrupting the class, please leave," he says, shooing the media. Aizawa walks away afterwards.

The persistent journalist, however, follows through, "I would like to speak directly to All Might..."

"He seems familiar, but maybe not..." murmurs another reporter.

"Why are you so shabby?"

Aizawa did not waver as he lets his thoughts absorb him.

"Excuse me! I just want a word—" the female reporter, now infuriated, tries to walk into the main entrance.

"Hey, wait!" another warned but was too late.

The alarm went off, sealing every possible entrance around the school grounds.

"W-What is this?" the female reporter lumps on the floor as she stares at the tightly shut gate in disbelief.

""It's UA barrier, or so we call it."

"What the heck is that?"

"If anyone without a student ID or an entry pass passes the gate, the alarm goes off. There are sensors all over the campus."

"Unbelievable! They think they're so great. They can at least give us a comment!"

"I know, seriously! I've been here for two days and got nothing!" chimes in another reporter.

The white-haired male from the far back stares at the gate with contempt.

In the infirmary, Recovery Girl continues her lectures with Kei. A few students occasionally visit the clinic and Kei gladly assists Recovery Girl with her job.

"Deary, can you watch over for a moment? I'm paged by the principal."

"No problem, Recovery Girl."

She waits silently while glancing at the clock which has its hands pointing at noon. Her comfortable silence, was disrupted, however, when an alarm blares.

"Security three has been broken. All students, evacuate to the rooftop."

"Rooftop?" Kei ponders for a bit before leaving the office. As she reaches the main hallway, a mob brutally pushed her forward, taking her with the flow. She was unfazed by the commotion despite the fact that she is technically almost getting crushed.

Suddenly, a strong grip pulled her to the side. A familiar male slams his hands on the wall, protecting the girl. "Tch! Such an eyesore! And here I thought you can straddle any male!"

"Oh, full moon," Kei retorts.

"I am what now?!"

"Moon, because your name has moon in it. And full, because you are so full of yourself," she says with an innocent smile.

"This insolent bitch!"

Kei giggles at the male's normal. "I was just kidding, Bakugo-san."

Katsuki's eyes partially widen upon witnessing the female's changed demeanor. He gazes at Kei with confusion, unable to react in any other way.

"UOOOOOH!" Everyone's eyes are focused on the spinning male. "Everyone, it's fine!" he shouts with shaky legs. Everyone stops moving. "It's the press! It's nothing to panic about! No worries! This is UA, let's act in way that reflects our prestigious school!"

"Well, that was short-lived," Kei says, escaping from Katsuki's barricade.

She starts to stroll away when Katsuki grabs her shoulder. "You."

"Yes?" the female glances with a now stoic face.

"What's—wrong with you?" Katsuki almost whispers.

Kei simply replies with a closed-eye smile.