58

Kei returns to her normal day. Preoccupied with her training, she didn't bother meeting anyone aside from her teachers. Later that day, Recovery Girl asks Kei to send boxes containing first aid kit to the seniors' building as the staff to do the job was absent and they're lagging behind schedule. Kei found it so much of a hassle to deliver one at a time so she decides to carry it all, almost obstructing her vision.

"Why do they have to install first aid kits per room when UA has a fully functioning clinic," Kei complains despite already knowing the logic behind.

She turns into a corner, jiggling a few boxes at the top. She tries to adjust her footing but the movement wasn't doing any better. She accepts her fate as she feels the stack getting loose but snaps back when she hears rushing footsteps towards her direction.

Stillness.

Half of her carriage was lifted from her weight, revealing the familiar baby-faced blonde. "Oop," he says, carrying the salvaged boxes, "we don't want that falling, right?"

"You saved me!" Kei releases a sigh of relief.

"Third year, Mirio Togata. All Might is calling for you," the speaker blares. "Please go to the counselling office at once."

"All Might is calling me!" the blonde speaks. "I wonder what he wants!"

The light-blue haired female approaches from behind, with an indigo-haired male trailing near, "Hey, Togata, what did you do? Did you do something that could get you in trouble? Hey, hey!"

"What could he want with—" the dark-haired male stops mid-sentence as he spots Kei.

"I would totally like to help you with this but I've 'To-GATA' go see All Might!" the blonde exclaims.

Kei snickers at his joke, "It's okay. Thank you, senpai."

Mirio had his eyes sparkling at Kei's response to his usually lame humorous attempts. "These two can help you though! Right?" he whips his head to his other batch mates.

The other male grimaces as he starts to distance himself away but was caught by the female through his collar. "Of course, we'd like to help!" the female cheerily replies.

"I'll see you soon!" Mirio says as he hands the boxes to the indigo-haired male and bolts away.

The female then carries other of Kei's load and leads the way, "Ne, ne, where are you bringing this? We haven't introduced ourselves yet, right? I'm Nejire Hado! And the other one behind us is Tamaki Amajiki!"

Kei then strays away from Nejire's constant train of words as she gives side-glance to the male behind them; deliberating over an oddly strong force emanating from him and partially daydreaming of ways to torture him into giving in the next time she gets summoned in his dreams.

The group separates afterwards, with Kei winking at the already flustered Tamaki. Nejire notices this and clasps her hands, "Ne, ne, do you like each other? Ne, ne!"

Kei chuckles as the duo leaves with Nejiro drilling the poor Tamaki into answering her curiosity.

The weekend comes in a blink.

Kei awaits patiently in front of the 1-A dorm. She spots an ash blonde male arguing over the bi-toned male along the lines of shutting up and walking behind. She waves at the two as she meets them half-way. "Yo, Sho ~ Full Moon ~"

Katsuki irks at her greeting, stomping his way towards her, "Dumbass! I get to be called first before the Icyhot!"

Shoto blinks, "Full Moon?"