53

The girls lounge at the common area, with Kei sitting idly close by Momo on a separate solo chair with strawberry milk in hand.

"We're working so hard every day," the pinkette sighs as she throws her head back.

"It's not called intensive training for nothing, right?" Toru speaks. She interjects with questions asking about ultimate moves. Everything else became white noise to Kei until she sees a floating Ochako by the window.

"Kei, you seem out of it. Are you okay?" Tsuyu comments

Said female quietly stares at the green-haired female while sipping her beverage.

"Ah!" Mina exclaims, as if remembering something. "It's boy problem right, right?"

At this mention, Momo tenses up, earful of the topic.

"Now that you've mentioned, I saw Bakugo and Todoroki shooting glares during dinner!" Toru shares her observation.

Mina squeals, "And we might as well count the boys in our squad to your loop. As expected of the harem queen!"

Kei sighs as she pulls her mouth away from the straw, "I can't really confirm that I'm the source of the two boys' tension as I'm leaning more on having their ego charred but it might be best to avoid any of them so they may at least concentrate on the upcoming event."

The girls gaze knowingly at each other then to Kei.

"More importantly, we have an early start tomorrow so we should turn in," Momo stands up, concluding the meeting.

That night, Kei was hesitant to sleep. After a couple of hours of calming down, she finally let slumber took over.

Darkness.

Trying to relax, Kei wiggles her body to loosen up. She later breathes deeply, Please not the psycho guy.

As she enters the door, her eyebrows knit at the site.

"Are we seriously in a Ferris Wheel car?" Kei analyzes her cramped surrounding.

"W-Who are you?" says a shaky, almost whimpering voice.

Kei hold back her gasp, not wanting to scare the boy any further. After concluding that the guy is somewhat very wary of people, she decides to sit on the opposite chair. "Hi," she meekly smiles, "I'm your sex demon."

It took a full three seconds for the indigo-haired boy to actually register Kei's words. He blushes profusely, almost seemingly as his ears were about to blow steam. Fidgeting, he curls into a corner, as far away from the female as he could.

Kei softly giggles at his reaction, keeping it low and inaudible from the male's pointy ears. Their silence filled the whole car afterwards. A couple of minutes pass by and everything else stops moving. "Hey," Kei speaks, making the male jolt up. "The ride already ended. You could at least give me a tour in your fantasy land," she says as she approaches the male. She observes the socially awkward male who looks intimidating when he's too quiet. "It's okay, I don't bite," Kei smirks while purposely pausing for a while, "unless I don't get what I want."

"S-Stay away from me," the guy murmurs weakly.

Kei, having the shortest patience yet, grabs the male's arm and forcefully drags him out and into the nearest group of food stands. "How about we calm our nerves for a bit yeah? What do you want to have?"

The male stays still, as if on deep thought. "T-That," he points to a takoyaki stall.

"Alright," Kei hums, pulling the male towards the said destination. She orders for two and patiently waits for it. After receiving the food, they settle for an empty table by the corner. "Don't get any funny ideas escaping from me because you can't wake up from this without my guidance," she gives the taller male a side-glance.