60

Kei patiently scrolls her phone up to the recent happenings.

"Kai Chisaki, arrested for abduction and confinement of a young girl, is the young head of the designated villain group, Shie Hassaikai. As police were transporting him, they were attacked by the League of Villains. San HeroL Snatch, who was there as backup for the escort, was killed. There were also a number of police officers injured. This attack on a villain in transport is an unprecedented failure..."

Meanwhile...

A certain blonde calls out to the bi-toned male with annoyed expression. "Walk behind me!"

"I feel bad making Mr. Aizawa take us after yesterday," Shoto contemplates with a grimace on his face.

"I'm not here to make small talk with you!" the angry blonde retorts.

"You—"

Shoto was about to speak when Present Mic interrupts, "You're late, bad boys!"

"Present Mic and All Might?" Shoto addresses the two pro heroes.

"I will be taking you today, too," All Might says.

Present Mic start to pick on Katsuki's forehead with his pointer finger, "It seems Eraser will be out a lot because of yesterday's incident!"

"What's going on?"

"Apparently, they need his power to help with the girl they rescued," the hero replies, gaining Kei's divided attention. "So! Eraser asked me to come along as a bodyguard!"

"It's a measure we're taking after considering the League's actions, too," All Might follows up. The hero pauses for a moment, as if in recollection of something, before continuing, "Let's go. Yesterday was just an easy classroom lecture, but I hear today's training will be tough."

Present Mic's left arm slings on Katsuki's shoulder, gaining a disdained look from the latter, "Hurry up and get your provisional licenses with a hop, step, here we go!"

"We mustn't be late," All Might says as he turns his back against the group and walks towards the vehicle's entrance. "Come on, get on the bus."

As soon as they jump in the bus, Kei settles on the nearest seat from the center aisle. Shoto briefly follows suit, taking the one right beside her. This action kicks off an already annoyed blonde. He stays silent nevertheless and sits across the walkway on the same lane as Kei's.

"Is something bothering you?" Shoto gives the female a concerned side-glance.

Kei sighs lightly, "I can't get anything past you, huh?"

"You can tell me anything, if it helps."

The female hums, "I'm just a little bit worried. Although based from what I heard, he seems fine."

Shoto stares at the female, quietly urging her to continue.

"So, fill me in about the dorm situations I've missed ~" Kei says cheerily.

The male obliges with Izuku and Katsuki's evening 'spar' and Izuku, Tsuyu, Ochako and Eijiro's feat on being part of the rescue team. Kei listens carefully and hums at his words. Katsuki, on the other hand, subtly observes Kei's reaction without giving any retorts.

"I see," Kei nods and glances at the male. "Now it's your turn to tell me your concerns. You seem pretty troubled, too."

Shoto blinks before averting his gaze, "Endeavor will be watching today."

"Oho ~" Kei smirks as she resumes in a mocking voice, "Daddy-roki is being a supportive, sexy ass watching his youngest take his first steps. And someone's a little shy about it ~"