29

Full Moon~:

Woman. Come at my place now.

Full Moon ~ sent a location attachment.

Kei:

I thought they said after noon.

Full Moon~:

Idiot. Help me prepare lunch.

My folks aren't at home.

Kei:

Oh ho ~ Not home huh ~

Tempting offer but I'm too lazy to help you cook right now.

I'd rather be your meal ~

Full Moon~:

Come. NOW.

Kei:

Oomf.

Yes Sir, coming.

-

Katsuki hears a persistent door bell. He groans, reluctantly opening the door. He immediately raises his hands to catch a falling body who was formerly leaning on the door. "The hell are you doing?!"

"So slow, explodo-boy ~" Kei hums, supporting her weight with Katsuki's buff chest.

"Are you gonna recline on me all day or what?"

"Oh, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind ~"

"Oh, I definitely would. I'd rather have you leaning against the kitchen counter, woman," he whispers huskily.

Kei's eyes glimmer brighter. "And what would that accomplish, hmm ~"

Katsuki leans closer to the female, his hot breath tickling her ears, "You getting filled." Kei's eyes widen at his blunt remark. She snaps back to reality as the male continues, "How does it feel to have the same effects you have on me, huh? Does it scare you?"

Kei plants her feet on the ground, finally standing up. She pulls the male's muscle tee, forcefully levelling the male to her height. "I'm loving it."

Katsuki plasters his signature grin as his hands snake on the female's back. He hums-or more like growls, pleased with her response.

"Now where's the food? I haven't eaten a bite since breakfast," Kei says as she releases herself from the male's grip.

"Tch. Such a tease," Katsuki whispers to himself.

The two headed to the kitchen. "Where do we start?"

Katsuki hands him a bowl of vegetables. "Cut these."

"Alright," Kei says, grabbing a knife and a board. "So, what are we making?"

"Curry."

"Let me guess," Kei pauses as she slightly tilts her head. "Extra spicy."

"You bet."

The two went their own ways with food preparation until it is time to have the ingredients together above the flames. Kei silently watches at the diligent cook from the sidelines, "You are surprisingly good at this."

"Heck, what do you mean, woman? I'm good at everything!" he yells with his usual tone.

Kei giggles as her fingers trace her own lips. "There's no denying that," she says, winking at the male who has his eyes fixed on her gesture.