2

"This is where we split. Today was awesome! Safe travels Shoto," Kei plasters a smile on her face.

"Be careful on your way back," Shoto replies with a curt wave before turning his back against Kei.

The female decided to leisurely stroll for a couple more hours, her feet leading her in front of a familiar school which says Aldera Junior High engraved on the gate.

Kei felt something unusual emanating from the inside, pulling her in the grounds. As she was looking for the source, a notebook flew past her head and towards the water. She darts her sight towards the open window with curiosity then to the stationery. She skimmed a couple of pages and read a few information of people in costume drawn in it, her amusement as to details absorbing her.

"Uhm..." a timid male voice snapped her back to reality, switching her resting bitch face on.

Kei looks at the profusely sweating male who continuously scratches the back of his head as he diverts his gaze to anywhere but her. She took notice of the respectable distance—well, too respectable, which the male allotted in between them. She was surprised she could even hear him mumble.

Kei throws the wet notebook to the green-haired stranger, taking the hint that it was his.

"T-Th-Tha-Thank you very much!" the male bowed 90 degrees repeatedly.

"You're a nerd, aren't you?" Kei remarks as she starts to walk away.

The male's expression changed slightly, reminiscing the events earlier.

"Well, at least you are a useful, functioning nerd." Kei's words travelled to the broccoli-haired male's ears before disappearing, his heavy chest somewhat felt lighter.

The female sighed in disappointment as the force she was pursuing fainted, indicating that the person is already getting farther. She senses these kinds of things especially from strong quirk users; from Shoto for instance. It has been a while since she had this feeling other than her childhood companion so her curiosity was tingling.

For several minutes of searching, she heard an explosion from a nearby street. Her eyes sparkled in excitement as her instincts practically scream that that area is where her guy is.

She rushed to the scene, only to find an already gathered mob a bit farther from a moving green liquid-like substance releasing series of explosion as it tries to devour someone inside. Kei was amused to specifically sense more force within the vicinity, one source in front of her and another blending in the crowd. Her eyes eagerly scanned for the latter until it landed on a skinny man wearing an oversized white shirt. She squeezed her way out and into the side of said man. Frisky smile carved in her lips and her eyes illuminated a bright hue as she spoke, "Awe, another wasted powerhouse, not to mention he seems quite young~ No one seems compatible to help him~ Case is hopeless~" She made it appear as if she was referring to the heroes. Said man who heard her gripped his hand tight as conscience's voice grew louder in his head.

Kei gave a side-glance, contented with the man's troubled expression. Her ears perked when she heard shouts of scolding from heroes responding to the situation. Her eyes darted to the young boy from earlier who now throws his bag to the villain. She lazily watches as the boy fails his attempt to save the victim.

'Too much for bravery, he seems quirkless.' She thought to herself.

Already bored of the situation, she decided to walk away.

She watches the beautiful sunset as her feet drag her to wherever. She turns in a corner and somehow ends up bumping into a comically crying boy.

"S-So-Sorry!"