41

Kei receives a text message from a certain broccoli, inviting her to train at the school's pool. She tells Aizawa about this feat, the latter immediately giving her permission. The adult male gives her a bag with apparel in it. Kei opens to peek at it and shows a smile, "How thoughtful of you, guardian!"

Aizawa just hums in response.

They both went to the school grounds, directing Kei into the teachers' lounge afterwards to wait until the pool opens.

Upon entering, Kei had her eyes set on a skinny blonde male who instantly spits his tea at their contact.

"Young Yagami!" he says in panic. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know me," Kei monotonously responds.

"I saw you in the sports festival after all!" he says in between nervous laughter while rubbing the back of his head.

"I see," Kei says, casually sitting across the jittery male. "Please pardon my intrusion."

She sat there in silence, and so did the male. After several minutes, Kei glances at the clock's hand hitting 8. She stands and calmly heads out. As she opens the door, she gazes at the male, "I just wanted to say that I wish you a good day, All Might."

The said male freezes at her words. "Young Yagami, wait!"

And so she halts.

"How did you know?"

Kei's finger gently scratches his chin, unsure on how to word out what seems to be a part of her quirk. "The first time we met was on the sludge incident, having Katsuki Bakugo as the captive of the slime villain. I slithered near you that day, although you might not remember, seeing as you were focused on lamenting on something. You see, I have this odd, innate ability to feel a distinct force from a person with a powerful quirk. The second time I sensed yours was when we met at the battle simulation exercise. I wasn't sure at first but now that we chanced for the third time, I kinda verified it." Kei releases a short exhale, having said a mouthful of words. "If you're worried, I wouldn't tell anyone, seeing that you seem to have a reason to keep your secret hidden."

All Might smiles weakly at the female's words, "I really appreciate your kindness, Young Yagami. Have a nice day as well."

Kei opens the steel door, the peaking sun partially blinding her from the sudden light.

"Kei!" Izuku says, greeting the owner of the still squinted mint hues.

"Hey, Izu," Kei says, raking her eyes on the male's outlined muscles "Can I touch you?"

This made Izuku jump back, his cherry  face now evident. "I-I—uh..."

"Yagami!" Tenya rushes to the newcomer with long strides. "I was not informed of your arrival."

Kei blows a low whisper followed by a playful smirk dancing through her lips, "My, aren't you a thick lad? Especially those calves. Rawr ~"

Tenya, taken back by her behavior, blinks in confusion. "I do not seem to understand your statement."

"Doesn't matter," she giggles. "Izu invited me, if that's what you're asking," she says, pointing to the male.

"I see. Then I officially welcome you to our pool training exercises!" he says, his hands frantically going in all directions.

Kei snickers at his actions. "You'd make a great cheerleader!" She then hands the male a paper bag containing his already washed jacket. "Here. Thank you for last time, handy man. I really appreciate it."