S K Y

Do you know the danger of being alone for too long? You'll get used to it to the point of no return.

"Little bird."

Kei finds herself standing at Hawks Hero Agency's rooftop. At the mention of the nickname, she was certain as to who it belonged.

Turning to the source of the voice, she sees Hawks with his typical hero costume.

"Hawks," Kei acknowledges the male. "How very unusual of you to appear in my dream world."

"I wish I could say the same," the hero says, sitting at the edge with Kei trailing behind, "but truth be told, I often see you in mine."

"Oh," Kei muses, mirroring the male's gesture, "you haven't mentioned that before."

The hero chuckles at her words, "What, you want me, your mentor, to straight up tell you, my mentee, that I have been fantasizing you?"

Kei hums, considering his words.

Hawks keenly observes the female's troubled expression with a weak smile plastered on the corners of his mouth. "Maybe I'll tell you in person when you wake up, yeah? Along with other thoughts in my mind."

The female snaps back as she hears this suggestive message with the male's expectant tone.

The hero stretches out his wings and departs midair, "Up for a battle? I bet I could crush you even in your dreams!" He then starts to take off, "Hurry up, my little bird!"

Hawks—the symbol of leisure which was imprinted in Kei's mind whenever she sees her mentor. How she wishes that like him, she could freely play on the skies. Oh, the endless, blue domain that reminds her that she is shackled to the ground with her past failures and regrets.

"When I wake up, huh," Kei weakly murmurs as her eyes trace the flying winged hero.

Too bad, it isn't happening...