39

Kei wakes up to a throbbing sensation.

She bolts up as events of last night rush back to her. The female curses as she massages her aching head. "That's so gonna be my last drink, like, ever."

Kei then glances at the clock.

5:03.

She sighs, finally deciding to get up and start her day.

"Yo, guardian, how was your night?" Kei asks the just-awaken Aizawa, with a yawn visiting her mouth.

"Fine," he replies briefly, carefully looking at the female. "How was yours?" he says, hinting his last word. "You seem more worn out than me today."

"Oh, at least you're quite aware of your everyday look," Kei grins. "I bet it would be better if I see you in a wet, hot mess, daddy ~"

Aizawa quivers as a flash of an explicit image visits his mind in a split second. He immediately regains his composure, sighing at the female, "Well at least you're still you."

Kei tilts her head in her guardian's words, partially contemplating how her guardian views her. She then finally moves on to the next topic as she sets their breakfast on the table. "By the way, I just figured out yesterday that you actually have staff dorms in UA."

Aizawa hums as he drinks his coffee.

"Why did you not stay there then? Surely, it must have been less of the hassle as to transport and stuff when we stay there."

The male gazes at Kei knowingly and returns to his drink, "You've never lived with other people your entire life, right?"

Kei nods.

"I considered the factor that you might be overwhelmed if you'll get to see a lot of people a lot every day, especially the loud ones." As soon as Aizawa speaks his last phrase, Kei's mind showcases a particular human speaker. "You need to adjust little by little, quirk-wise as well."

"How thoughtful of you," the teen says, having her heart warmed once again. "Are you going to move back though?"

"Me?" Aizawa asks, internally questioning why the female removed herself from the equation. "Would you rather stay alone and unsupervised?"

"Awe," the females coos, "I'm hearing a voice of someone who wants me to himself ~"

Aizawa didn't even batter an eye to her comment.

"Snob," Kei pouts. "Oh, by the way," she perks up, as if remembering something, "summer vacation is already around the corner at this time, right? Is UA allowing breaks?"

Her guardian smirks at her remark, "If you plan on taking a time off, no one's stopping you. Although I have a better offer."

Kei has her attention all to the male. "Spill!"

"We're having a training camp in the forest during summer vacation."

The female cocks an eyebrow, "And the strings attached?"

Aizawa scoffs, "You surely have adapted to your provisions quite quickly." He gives a side-glance to the female, "You need to pass your finals—one week from now, otherwise you won't be allowed to go."

"Oh, you're on!"

On the following days, Kei decides to insert a couple of physical activities along the hours of the day. She sees a familiar blue-haired guy jogging at her speed by up front. She paces faster, catching up with the teenager. "Yo ho, handy man ~"