26

Aizawa leaves his post in the commentating area, in search of a certain female. He passes by a scornful, blushing blonde with hands in his pockets.

"She's in the lockers room," he informs the elder male in a gruff voice.

"I appreciate it, Bakugo," Aizawa says, tapping the boy's shoulder.

"Tch."

-

"Brat what-" Aizawa says with his reprimanding tone, facing the still covered female.

In a literal blink of an eye, he has his back against the floor. He was greeted by a pair of wings dangerously reaching towards opposite sides owned by an almost naked girl with glowing mint green eyes. The towel which formerly covers her features now slowly falls midair.

So fast, Aizawa thinks, but more importantly...

His thoughts eventually fades away as his eyes involuntarily wanders at the female straddling him.

"Like what you're seeing, Shota?"

Aizawa's eyes widen for a fraction on the sweet mention of his name. It tasted pleasure-and poison, remembering the night he last heard that from a female's mouth. He, however, gulps it all as he masks himself with his stoic demeanor. "What are you doing?"

"I was told by your student to, I quote, kill those who enters, end of quote." Kei's glimmer on her eyes slightly tones down at her answer.

"I never thought you would be this reckless in using your quirk. What are you onto up there?" Aizawa questions, still unmoving. One wrong adjustment he makes and he might accidentally hit something that is not supposed to be touched. "And can you get off me already?"

Kei teasingly shoots her gaze to the newcomer. "Why, impressing you with my curves ~ Tell me, Shota, is my body to your liking ~ I could show you more if you want, just choose; right now or later at home ~"

Aizawa once again feels a heat rising from the pit of his stomach.

"Well, someone's getting affected by the mere mention of his name. Or should I say something ~" Kei says, leaning closer to the already flushed male. She whispers menacingly, "Look at you, Shota. You could have used your binding scarf on me but you didn't. You're enjoying this position, aren't you ~"

"Kei," Aizawa warns.

"Putting up the tough act, I see," she says, tracing her guardian's cheeks, "guess who's the alpha now ~"

And that was the last straw.

Aizawa activates his quirk, tying the female with his scarf.

"Ah ~" Kei moans, "kinky now, are we, daddy ~"

After hearing the usual name which the female addresses her guardian, Aizawa snaps from Kei's trance. He gently puts the female down and hands her a briefcase. "I hope you are aware of the consequences of your tactless actions, brat."

"Very much so," Kei responds, a knowing smirk spreading on her face. "Are you gonna punish me for it, daddy?"

Aizawa discards the female's attempt as he turns and starts to walk away, "You're given permission to wear your hero costume for the utility of your quirk to the fullest extent. Get dressed."

As soon as the door softly clicks close, the male covers his face, contemplating on the recent event. He has two problems at hand-first, his heart almost wanting to escape from his ribcage and second, his quirk almost not negating Kei's.

It's getting more dangerous the deeper he explores the female's lair.

He knows it, probably more than anyone else.