11

From practice building C, Kei stands in front of the rocket, near the familiar redhead she met on the first day of the school and a human tape dispenser.

"Hey Kiri ~ " the female whispers, earning a jolt from the male. "As last time, I like you hard~"

The male's face showed a cherry tint. "How did you know my name?"

"You gave it to me on the first day of school," Kei blinks.

Eijiro thinks for a second before finally recalling. "Oh, it's you! I'm sorry! It's not manly to not notice a lady one has met before!" he says, bowing to Kei. "Man, I don't even know your name."

"Chill your testosterones. You can put the blame on my mask, and as for my name— I didn't give mine, that's why." Kei smiles behind her mask, "Kei Yagami."

"Are you two done yet?" the tape man interrupts. "We're about to start."

"Someone's bitter being left out ~" Kei giggles. "Anyway, do the heroes have a starting point?"

Both males nod.

"I see. Then I have a plan."

The alarm goes off, marking the beginning of the battle.

As soon as the emo-looking shadow user steps into darkness, he was tackled by a winged female. As the halls were narrow, Kei was only able to use her wings for projectile, immediately retracting it upon entry. Now, Kei pins down her target with her raw strength.

Upon realizing his place, the guy gestures to his partner.

The mutated frog girl notices this and jumps off to the target location.

"Fight back, pretty boy," Kei taunts.

The shadow guy struggles, finally using his quirk. "Dark Shadow!"

The umbra spreads out, projecting a bird-shaped shadow.

"Oh, I don't think so ~" Kei's white flames start to spread near them, forming a circle.

"Too bright!" Dark Shadow complains, retreating to his shell.

"Your quirk is pretty useable for offense-defense. I'm just your bad match, is all."

"You noticed?"

Kei grins, not that the male can see it.

"Villains won!" All Might announces.

Kei gets up and pulls the birdman up.

"May I have the honors of knowing your name?"

"Oh ho~ we have a poetic soul here. Name's Kei Yagami."

"Mine is Fumikage Tokoyami. It is nice to make your acquaintance."

They start to head back.

"Ne ne~ aren't you a bird? Why don't you try to fly?"

Fumikage sweat-drops.

"I am serious though," Kei tilts her head.

As soon as the students regroup in the monitor room, Kei made sure to stay out of Shoto's radar, planning to surprise him after the exercises. She retreats back to the Katsuki's side as their instructor gives a feedback.

"How did you like my performance, boom boom boy?"

"Tch," Katsuki averts his gaze. He falls silent for a second before murmuring, "Your quirk, what is it?"

"Oh but where's the fun in that ~"

"No matter. I'll strip you to shreds!"

"Don't you mean my clothes ~"

Katsuki was once again partially stunned, his cheeks warming up, "You know I didn't mean that, you perverted woman!"

"Awe, a hormonal in denial ~"

"Shut up already!"

The other battles came to conclusion.

"Good job!" says All Might, who stands in front of the gathered students. "Nobody got injured badly other than young Midoriya, but you all gave your best. You all did great, being your first training."

"Aw, that's why Izu isn't here," Kei's utter reached a blonde's ear.

"Izu? You're close with that nerd?!"

"Not as close as both of you are, Kacchan ~"

Katsuki's face irks with pure annoyance but chooses to shut up.

"Having such a decent lesson after Mr. Aizawa's is kind of anticlimactic," says the girl in green. Most students nod their head in agreement.

"What did Aizawa do?" Kei whispers to the tailed-man on her right, rather than addressing the question to the one on her left, knowing that Katsuki is in a bitterer mood.

Her classmate sweat-drops, "He threatened us expulsion yesterday."

Kei tilts her head slightly as her finger flies to her chin. She then giggles, making the tailed-boy blush, imagining his guardian's terrifying expression. "That sounds like him."

"Conducting a decent lesson is our freedom of choice," All Might says in an overly enthusiastic manner, his hands extending diagonally upwards. "Well then, I must give young Midoriya a feedback. Change your clothes and return to your classroom!" He then dashes away, leaving a trail of wind behind.

"All Might is awesome!" the Pikachu counterfeit comments.

"Why is he in such a rush?"

"He's so cool!" remarks the mini grape ball.

"On a side note, are you our new classmate? Can I get your number?" the humanized electric pokemon eagerly faces Kei.

"What's your name?"

"How does your quirk work?"

Her classmates, who are mostly boys, surround the female with interest. The other few started heading back, including Katsuki and Shoto.

Kei notices deep grimace on the bi-colored male's face—which is a first time ever since, making her thoughts go wild by the second.

"Calm down, guys. It's not manly to bombard a woman with a lot of questions!" Eijiro stands protectively in between two parties.

Kei's eyes wander on the male's toned back, spiking her desire to touch him. "Ne Kiri~ " her finger traces his spine, sending shivers to said male.

On instinct, Eijiro backs a few feet away from the girl, facing her. "Y-Yeah?"

Kei flashes an amused expression as she forcefully grabs the gears worn at Eijiro's shoulder. "I cannot seem to fathom the logic behind these installments. What are they for?"

The male's face starts to mirror his hair color, embarrassed by the almost non-existent gap between them. "T-They're for—ak!"

His explanation was shut off when he felt two hands shamelessly feeling his sculptured chest down to his waist. "Oh ho ~ what a fine man you are ~"

In Eijiro's view, everything starts to become a blur as his mind gives up on resisting from being pulled by the woman's charms. All he could sense was the lady's glimmering mint green eyes.

"Aaah! I'm so jealous!" interrupts the grape-headed student, making Eijiro snap back to reality.

"Alright, I already lost interest," Kei declares, instantly switching her stoic expression on. She walks away, waving to the bunch, "See you all some other time~"

"Man, first with Bakugo and now with you!"

"Damn, girl. I thought I might have a chance with her too!"

"Nope, she's on a different league."

"Godly level, I agree."

Eijiro's thoughts were cluttered, he could only say one thing, "What just happened?"