46

"It appears that the offenders of the UA High camp attack call themselves the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. We saw this name, 'The league of Villains' both in the USJ incident and the Hosu incident—"

"Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of pro-heroes Water Hose, both murdered by Muscular—"

"I can't help but think there's some sort of management problem at UA. Even if my children wanted to be heroes, I could never enroll them—"

The news spread like flash on different channels. Tomura shuts the television off as he chuckles, "I'm so grateful for them giving us this much publicity. Hey, don't you agree, Katsuki Bakugo?"

By the far corner of a room sits an irked Katsuki who has his arms chained by a heavy metallic cuff and his trunk restrained down to a sturdy platform.

Kei's stretches her sore back as she yawns and immediately stops, realizing something. Her sight travels on a dark, cozy room with minimalistic furniture, the small window installed high on a wall and finally to a peacefully sleeping figure facing her. Kei gently caresses her fingers on the male's cheek, softly smiling at a thought as she whispers, "I'm guessing you wanted to protect me from whatever this is."

She carefully frees herself from the male's arm wrapped around her hips and gets up from the bed. On the unfamiliar halls, she tries to find herself something to quench her itching, dried throat. Everything else was dark and she couldn't find the switches to the light sources but her eyes can still make a good guess of the fixtures near her judging from the outline. When she reaches what seems to be a kitchen counter, she sensibly reaches for the nearest bottle and was about to bring it to her mouth when she felt a set of firm fingers digging on her waist.

It was followed by a warm body pressed against her back, hot breath on her nape and a menacing growl, "Are you trying to pass out again? Drink that and I might not be able to stop myself from taking advantage of you, princess."

Kei then realizes what the male meant when a bitter scent lingers on her nostrils. It was alcohol. She concludes that she was probably back to 'the League', not that she knows what or where exactly that is. Her eyes glimmer in amusement, "I was just trying drink something. Unless, you have something better to offer to ease my thirst."

The female hears a low, enchanting chuckle as she feels warm hands diving in her apparel, gently teasing her delicate skin with blue flames slightly giving a small light to the dim room. "Oh, but can you drink it all?"

Kei releases a light masochistic moan when she feels a pinching sensation accompanied by the flames gently licking her. "Try me ~"

Dabi was about to go to the next level when a groan erupts from a certain area of the room. "Get a room. Someone's trying to rest." The male immediately retrieves his hands and covers the female protectively. The lights flicker on, revealing a ninja turtle relative.

"Rest, huh. And here I thought you'd be on the lookout tonight," Dabi sarcastically retorts.

"You knew that and yet you're doing your business right here," Spinner scoffs as he nears the counter and pops up a can of juice.

"Or maybe you could just fuck off and mind your business," Dabi grunts as he places his coat on Kei's shoulder to cover her exposed skin.

"Here you go, little miss," the reptile hands the female the drink, to which she eagerly drinks right away.

After she gulps everything down, something clicks in her head. "Lookout? For what?"

"More like for who, really," Spinner says, jabbing his finger to a direction of a chained down male.