5

It's been one week since the UA duo visited Kei's abode and any time now, she will be picked up by Aizawa. Kei now chills by the sofa at Midoriya's residence, passing time. She informed the two green-heads about her moving apartment but that is it—no mention as to where nor with who.

"Are you really sure you do not have anything that needs moving?" Inko asked for the third time already.

"Don't worry about it, Inko. All is good." Kei takes a sip of tea before wondering, "It's already time for Izuku's return, right?"

Inko checks the wall clock and nods. "I'll be off doing the laundry. Call me if you need something."

"Will do, mother figure," Kei says, sending Inko a playful wink.

After a few minutes of silence, the hall echoes a familiar voice, "I'm home!" And a couple of seconds later, Kei's favorite broccoli showed.

"Welcome back Izuku. How's school?" She taps at the empty space beside her, inviting the male to sit with her.

"Kei!" Izuku blushes a he nervously glance at said female. He then follows Kei's request. "It's fine. Where's mom?"

The female plasters a sly grin, leaning closer to Izuku, "Oh ~ But don't you find it better when we're alone ~ Tell me, Izu ~ what can we do when there's only the two of us and cannot be done when there are others with us ~ Hmm ~"

Izuku starts to panic, heat rising towards his face, "I-I-I-I-I-I—"

A phone call then interrupted their moment, much to Izuku's relief.

Kei blinks and digs for her phone in her pocket. She answers the call and replies with an "Okay daddy~ coming~" before hanging up.

"Is that your father?"

Kei deadpans at his innocent question. 'This boy needs protection', she thinks to herself. Her lips later curves upward, "Yeah, you can say."

"I-I didn't know you had a phone."

"Well, yeah, I never had one until today."

Kei starts to stand up, giving Izuku a wide beam, "Ne Izu ~"

The boy instantly knew that using this nickname either means that the female is out for another tease or a request. "Y-Yes!"

The female giggles, still amused by the boy's reactions. "But I haven't said anything yet."

Izuku nervously laughs.

"Here, register your number," she says, giving him her mobile, to which Izuku jumpily takes.

The boy then walks Kei to the door. "I'll get going now." The female muses for a moment, curious as to the expression which the male was showing. She leans forward, her hands reaching Izuku's cheeks. "What's wrong?"

The male realizes the gap between their face, an inch from touching, but this was not what got his attention. This time, it was the first time that Kei showed him a sincere gaze. He felt his soul being mercilessly sucked into her trance.

His eyes started to stream down tears, those of sadness for her departure and happiness for seeing such a treasure. As Kei reads his emotions, her eyes widens, showcasing brighter glint.

"Why do I feel the need to see more of your emotions?" Her fingers wiped Izuku's still falling waterworks. "I want more," she whispers, almost inaudibly.

Then again, the phone rings.

Kei immediately switched her resting bitch mode on as she distances away from said boy.

"Don't worry, Izu ~ I'll be seeing you at school often," the female waves as she walks away, answering the phone.

Izuku was left astounded, still frozen.

"What just happened?"

He then blinks in realization.

"Eh?! She's also going to UA?!"