43

Darkness.

She sees nothingness as she stands in the middle of nowhere.

Heck, she didn't even know if she is fully erect right now.

She has been like this for several hours now; too afraid to move for her own sake.

"Please," she finally heard a sign of someone. She isn't sure the owner of a pleading voice but something urges her to find him. After a while, she finally gained the courage to drag her feet forward—painfully slowly and cautiously but at least moving.

It was then that she found a faint light coming from a far end of a door. She could tell that it was the kind of entrance upon looking closely at its shape. Wanting to get out of obscurity, she carries her feet faster to the now blinding light, her heavy runs echoing through the empty halls.

And then everything came to full view when she reached what she thought was the end.

There lies an operating table mounted at the center of the laboratory and someone forcefully chained on it is a pale male of narrow built revealing all his glory. His short, shaggy auburn hair scatters messily on his sweaty forehead as he tries to neutralize his labored breaths. His golden irises dart at the newcomer, demanding in between pants, "Are you the one who restrained me here?"

The newcomer assesses the room; there were black dress shirt, black pants, pale gray tie and white surgical gloves, all littered on the floor. But what caught her attention was the plague doctor mask by the counter of the neatly arranged surgical tools.

The female disregards his question and rather focuses on a painfully throbbing member on full display with its angrily popping veins. She approaches the chained stranger and leans closer to his lower region. "You seem fuming, soldier ~" she coos, as if talking to it.

The stranger clicks his tongue and grunts, "Eyes up here and answer me!"

The female has her mood turn sour for a second before turning the corner of her lips into a sly curve, "Judging by the only entrance here and your solitude, it seems that you did this yourself, doctor."

The male shoots a confused glare at the female, watching her intensely as she lifts her finger. "Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hand!"

But she took this as a go signal as she gently trails her soft skin against the delicate one running along the male's mid-thigh. This subtle movement send pleasurable shivers along the male's limbs, making his core twitch in anticipation.

"For someone who doesn't want to be touched, you're rather enjoying this contact, doctor—or should I rather say 'it'."

The male grits his teeth, fully aware the truth behind the female's words. Indeed, he despises such, hell, even people being near him to say the least, but this person in front of him seems to drive him nuts in the most ecstatic way possible.

He inhales deeply as sweat further tickles his already hot body. "Release me, now!"

"Release, huh?" the female hums, stretching out her itchy wings. She climbs up the table, and forced open her way right in between the male's legs. She sits on her legs as she leans closer to her victim. "I wonder what you are referring to."

"Stop—" the male was about to protest when he felt a sudden grip on both his thighs. He simultaneously lets out an audible gasp as the firm hands ruthlessly elates his sensation down there. He could feel the smooth, featherless black wings teasing his inner thighs very precisely. Never has he let any hand touch him bare, let alone wings, and this moment made him realize that he was extremely regretful about it. He could feel his hardened shaft contracting violently, throbbing for the female's touch. It has only been several seconds now that she was playing around his dangerous zones but careful enough to not give the male the satisfaction at his readied rod. Everything poured at once is all too extreme for his germ phobic personality.

He cannot handle it anymore.

With final restrained grunt, he moans in between tightened jaw, "Touch me."

The female had her ears perked at his luscious plead. She places her middle finger at the bottom of the male's manhood, teasing it with light circles. "Beg."

The male groans at this one demand, his composure already long gone with this new-found pleasure.

"Mercy, master. I—cannot handle it anymore. Touch me. Make me cum. I'll behave like the little bitch I am. Please!"

The female grins widely at his imploration. She gently traces her finger to the long erection until its top, playfully spreading the already wet, sore surface.

"Good boy."

Kei slowly flutters her eyelids open, reminiscing the lucid dreams she just had. She first wonders how and why she got an image of a cock despite not actually having seen one. Sure, she already felt it on her recent encounter with a certain pro hero so she kinda had a good guess on how it might look like but seeing it, much less on a dream, is a different story. She smirks at a thought. "Well, why do they have to raise the standards high?"

Meanwhile, on a certain hideout somewhere, a male bolts up awake, heavily panting at his erotic dream. He does not dare to daydream with women and contact, much more with an infected playing with him around. He grips his gloved hands, irritated by the fact that she had control over him. He never saw such a beauty before and if he did, he will surely remember. He then wonders if she was real or just a sex demon of his wildest fantasies.

Second day 5:30 AM

"Today is the day your training camp really begins. The aim of this training camp is to increase everyone's ability, and obtain the provisional license that goes with that. To prepare you to face the hostilities that will come your way. Give it your best. So, Bakugo, try throwing that." Aizawa throws a ball to said teen.

"Is this from the test?" Katsuki catches the spherical object, eyeing it carefully.

"Your previous record, right after you enrolled, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how you improved."

By the end of his remark, Katsuki steps forward and positions himself to execute the task.

"Die!" The blonde shouts, sending explosive impact from his palm as he places the ball into motion.

"709.6 meters," Aizawa shows the result, shocking the audience, even the boy himself. "It's been three months since you started school. After various experiences, it's true that you've improved. But only on a mental and technical level. And some increase in stamina, of course." He says, stepping in front of the crowd. "But as you saw, your quirks haven't improved very much. Starting today, we will focus on improving your quirks." He grins mischievously, sending shudders to his students. "It will be tough as hell, but please be careful," he says, lifting a finger, "to not actually die."

Class 1-B enters the training field with their teacher's remark, "Exceed your limits!" The class, astounded by the vigorous training already happening so early in the morning, quietly speculates for the mean time. After a couple of class discussion, Vlad encourages his students, "Don't fall behind Class A. Let's go, Class B!"

"Yes Sir!"

"So noisy." Kei enters the field with a pending yawn. She nears her guardian who seems to be supervising the kids. "Good morning! Who will I be training with today?"

Aizawa lays his eyes on the female and points to a muscular guy wearing cat ears. "You'll train with Tiger."

"Oh, Izu has already started," Kei observes a male doing kicks and punches simultaneously. "I might as well—"

She was about to stroll away when a frim voice echoes through her head. "Brat." The female turns to face her guardian. "You do know how to read the 'male' and 'female' right?"

"Yes, why?" Kei says, tilting her head slightly in confusion.

"Doesn't seem like your case yesterday," Aizawa sighs. "Don't go gathering eyes on you."

"Oh, if you're worried about that, I wouldn't bother with them unless they're older than me. Although I'm pretty sure that people on my batch are also at that level so I wouldn't mind a certain few," she smirks with a glimmering set of eyes.

Aizawa, getting her message in another way, exhales at her remark, "Isn't that literally everyone I warned you about just now?"