45

"Extra lessons, don't stop," Aizawa says, seizing the forehead of Eijiro.

"Got it," Hanta says, with still squinted eyes.

"Sorry, I'm a bit sleepy," Mina replies non-enthusiastically.

The five people from 1-A sway exhaustedly at their non-stop training. Kei watches from a distance in amusement as she walks past them and towards Tiger's terrain. She sees a girl levitating a rock with pursed lips, a blonde who just got out of the comfort room, a broccoli sloppily doing his routine and a Pomeranian dipping his hands on hot water.

Aizawa reprimands his other two students who were almost close to failing. He then addresses to the group, "No slacking off. Come on! Whatever you do, always keep in mind where you come from. That's the meaning of improvement. Always keep in mind the reason you're sweating and why I keep yelling at you."

Kei smiles at her guardian's kind words.

Izuku stops his workout and approaches the teacher. "By the way, Mr. Aizawa, it's been three days."

Aizawa jumps off the small hill and towards the younger male. "What did I say? Don't walk over here like that."

Izuku hesitantly asks, "Are the other teachers coming?"

"Like I said before, we limited the staff to the strict necessary. In order to keep the villains in the dark."

"That's why the four of us run the training camp!" Ragdoll chimes from behind.

This got Kei thinking about her guts.

"More importantly, tonight, we'll have a test of courage with one class against the other!" Pixie-Bob declares. "After working hard, you'll play hard!"

"Very well! Our stomachs are full and the dishes are clean. Now..." Pixie-Bob announces.

"It's time for the test of courage!" Mina butts in, cheering wildly with Rikido, Hanta, Denki and Eijiro.

"First," Aizawa interjects with his stern tone, earning shivers from the five students, "I'm sorry to inform you that the extra lesson group will have class with me now."

Mina's eyeballs almost pop out of its sockets as she screams in utter shock, "Are you kidding me?!"

Aizawa already had the five students wrapped through his capture weapon. "Sorry, but your training during the day wasn't enough so you need to catch up."

The five students plead as their teacher drags them away.

"Please, no!"

"Let us do the test!"

Kei slithers near her guardian, smirking widely as she walks with him.

"What do you want, brat?"