M O O N

"Woman."

When the sun exits the horizon, the one that shines out the most is the moon. Sometimes so big, proud and bright, sometimes only peeking halfway through the dim sky, sometimes too timid to even bother... Oh dear moon, how can it boldly show its radiance when everything else turns dark? It is sometimes fiery red with its hot passion, then playfully turns alluring blue when it's calm.

Just like him.

"Katsuki," Kei addresses the male as she slowly whips her head towards him. The usual scornful look on his face is wiped clean with a rare, unreadable expression. "What's with the look? Now, that's once in a blue moon," Kei lightly laughs at her wordplay.

The said male did not spat a retort. He just silently walks towards her with an unruffled demeanor on the halls where they once bumped against each other within a rushing crowd of students panicking when an alarm level three was rung during lunchtime.

"What's wrong with you today?" Kei breaks the silence, remembering the similar words which the male used in their encounter at the aforementioned event.

Katsuki stops his tracks in front of the female. He intently eyes her, "When are you returning?"

Kei stayed quiet, only showing the male a weak beam.

The male averts his gaze as the time ticks by, "I'm sorry—"

"No," Kei interjects, "I chose this."

Silence.

Both teens could not find a word to summarize each other's thoughts. They just stayed still, letting time pass by.

Kei shuffles as she notices a movement from the male.

Katsuki turns hisback against the female. "Come back so I can apologize properly," he says as hewalks away. "I'll wait for you."