S U N

"Love."

What comes first to mark the arrival of the new day? The sun. Just like how Kei remembers seeing Shoto first in her new-found world, introducing her to it —the world where loneliness was not her everything.

Standing in front of the familiar swing in her former home, the abandoned park, Kei sees Shoto who is sitting down on the same exact spot she first met him.

She was taken aback when a long-seen expression shows on the male's face.

Shoto was crying, just like when he still had the bandage on the left side of his gorgeous face.

Kei softens her eyes at the sight of the fragile male. She crouches down to his level and gently caresses the continuous wet trails on his cheeks. "It's nice seeing you again, Sho."

She feels a sudden warmth engulfing her being. It was Shoto's.

"Return to me, love. Please... I would give this seat for you, just like you wanted last time. Just...return, please..."

Shoto's voice was broken—shivering and weak, which greatly disheartened Kei. Everything came rushing back to her mind, their memories most especially, to the point of her guilt eating her entirety.

She couldn't find the right words to the happenings. She could only return the embrace which the male gives.

And they stayed like that for a while. All she could sense was the overwhelming emotions that the male pours into her. It was like the walls of his dam has been violently broken. Kei knows too well that Shoto has suffered so much ever since and her absence might have further affected him greatly. She knows—that it's her fault for witnessing Shoto in this state and she deeply regrets it.

But she can't just waltz right back into his life...right?

The time has passed by, every minute of it consumed with the heartfelt hammering of emotions through their embrace. And it was time to depart. Slowly, Shoto's figure dusts away until his image ceases to exist.

With a stray tear, Kei whispers, "I loved you, Sho."