56

"Oh," Kei stops mid-entering the common area. "The dorm seems kinda cleaner than usual," she says, observing the nearly sparkling flooring.

"Kei!" Hanta chimes from the sofa set, making others whip their heads towards the female's direction. A few other students follow the rushing male to the newcomer. "Are you alright?"

"I heard you were sick during the exams, kero."

"And you still attended anyway! Manly!"

"Yeah, I'm alright now."

Tenya bolts up from the kitchen, fast-walking his way to the small crowd. "You should be more mindful of your well-being! As a class representative, I will have to remind you that—"

"Alright, here you go," Kei cuts the blue-haired male off as she pulls off a mini robot phone accessory from her bag. "I appreciate your worries by the way," she curtly says, partially blushing by the fact that these people consider her as one of them.

"Oh! I know that," Denki squeezes his way in to take a closer look at the gift. "That's one of the amusement park's trademark mascots! You went there?"

"Yeah, I got permission to take a day off," Kei sheepishly smiles. "I got one for each of you too," she says, handing them varying designs based from their individual characters.

"This is uncalled for but I express my sincerest gratitude!"

"Aw, another Pikachu?"

"Kei, an actual, functioning office tape? Seriously?" Hanta complains with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oomf, I got you the wrong one," Kei stifles a laugh as she retrieves the item from the male and gives him an Asian patterned one.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

Kei releases another round of laughter. "No comment." She then searches for a few others. "Where's the remainder of the gang?"

"The rest of the girls are in the kitchen, preparing for dinner, kero."

"Bakugo and Midoriya are on house arrest for the mean time. They did the chores and turned in early."

Kei's eyes almost twitched by the mention of Katsuki's name. "That poor cinnamon roll better be in a fine condition otherwise I'll cremate Mr. Anger Issues alive," she menacingly declares as her killing intent oozes out of her being and into the people around, earning sweat-drops from the group.

"Ahem!" Tenya breaks off the almost chilly ambience. "It's almost time to eat. We should gather to the dining hall now."

"R-Right! Let's go guys!"

The teens then turn their feet towards the said location.

"Ah, about that," Kei tugs Tenya's shirt. "I figured I should tell you since you're the head and all. I'll be away from the dorms for the week or so, starting tonight, for precautions relating to my probable quirk instability because of the recent happenings."

Tenya ponders for a moment before he affirmatively nods. "Is sensei knowledgeable of this? Where are you going to stay?"

"He knows and UA already got my back for the rest of the details," Kei assures.

"I see. Then get well soon," Tenya gestures with courtesy.

Kei awkwardly whispers, "I'm not exactly sick though..."

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

A finger swiftly presses the doorbell more than necessary. The owner of the limb hears a low, irritated groan from the other side of the door and light and rushing footsteps simultaneously.