42

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. As this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for Plus Ultra!" Aizawa speaks before the class.

"Yes, Sir!"

Murmurs start afterwards, followed by a "Training camp!" chant started by Ochako.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?" Neito chimes in from behind. "Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" He provokes, getting more aggressive every sentence.

Kei giggles at his ferociousness.

He was later abruptly stopped by Itsuka chopping his nape into unconsciousness. Neito instantly plops on the floor. "Sorry!" she says, dragging the male away.

"Monoma's scary," whispers a student from Class B.

"Oh. It's Class B!" Izuku acknowledges the newly arrived group.

"We kind of met during the sports festival but nice to meet you, Class A."

"We're getting on the bus!" Itsuka announces.

"Okay!"

Aizawa stealthily approaches Kei. "You'll ride with them on the way. I've already had it arranged with Vlad."

"Oh, you wouldn't want me seated next to you?" The female pouts.

Her guardian just sighs, "Our class will have a little detour, is all. We'll still meet at the camp."

"Alright, if you say so ~" she sings, hopping with the Class B girls.

"Goddess! Welcome aboard!" Tetsutetsu waves at the climbing Kei. "Let me help you with your things!"

"Thank you, Tetsu, I really appreciate it."

After settling her things, she finds an empty seat next to a certain blonde.

"I'll leave him to you, Yagami," Itsuka says as she motions to the already seated Neito.

Kei nods. She later snickers when she notices the spirit returning to Neito, "Good morning, pretty boy."

"Kei!" Neito enthusiastically greets. "I'm relieved to have you here in our bus. Otherwise you'll be infected with Class A virus."

"What, now?" she stifles a laugh. "You're still interesting, as ever. So, how did your final exams go?"

Several minutes of socializing with Class B students later, Kei found herself with heavy eyelids.

Neito adjusts his sit, and offers his shoulder. "You can use me, if you want."

"Oh ho ~ Are you sure about that offer, Nei-chan ~" Kei grins, earning a cherry tint blush on the male's cheeks.

"I meant, you can lean on me if you'd like to nap."

"Don't mind if I do then," Kei hums, softly inclining to Neito's shoulder. "My, someone's been buffing up."

"Why, of course!" Neito smugly grins

"I'm taking a picture!"

"Shh! They'll wake up!"

"Awe, so cute!"

Kei irks her eyes open, to see familiar faces clumped together as they gleefully watch her. She feels a light mass weighing her head down. Her eyes dart to the still sleeping male leaning on her head.