KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)

A/N: Pursuing a passion is a hard feat. I am really, really thankful for the generous people who would buy me a cup of coffee! https://ko-fi.com/mprss_a

This is not an update.

A lot of people have been wondering if the OC is somehow related to Yagami Yato.

The answer is no.

When I was thinking of a name, I already had a title in mind, which is by the way, this book's title, and a specific character build up.

To make things more meaningful, I searched for a name that will reflect on the title 'Temptress: Cursed Blessing'.

That being said, I saw 'Kei' from the category 'blessing' and chose to use it seeing as it is short and can be easily typed.

And 'Yagami' as somehow associated with 'darkness and night'--the words under the category 'Temptress' (because her quirk is Succubus, a night creature).

See the pictures for reference.

https://www

https://www.names.org/n/yagami/about

I have no prior knowledge with Yagami Yato only until I saw the name on the comments section (22 days after publishing the early chapters) and decided to search for it. I however admit that after knowing such a talent, the masterpieces made by said name became one of my many inspirations in formulating certain scenes and understanding the buildup of BNHA characters more.

Also, a lot of fictional characters may be associated with the OC's name, seeing as it may be common. I did not intend to model my OC based on them.

💗

Hear me out on this.

As you may have noticed, the ending is somehow... short.

I originally planned to have a time skip (hero days) for more freedom in writing and less restriction on things that can be done. This timeline was under the assumption that everyone lived on the current arc in the manga.

However...

I'm sorry to inform everyone that I can't do it.

As you may have already read in my previous notes, I've been under a couple of difficulties in rl and everything's still ongoing. Although I did try my best to at least deliver a decent ending for the sake of those who stayed with me for 3 months.

I hope I did this story justice. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Thank you, dearest readers, for the love and support!