65

The indigo-haired male leans closer to Kei, with his hand flying on her forehead. "Here, let me check on you, at least." His head shakes in disapproval upon contact. "You're brewing a fever again. I have to let Aizawa-sensei know," he says, already set to grab his phone.

Kei winces at the mention of the adult. She instantly holds Hitoshi's hand to cut his attempt, "Please don't. He may be busy with his work and all—I don't want to be one of his worries right now."

The teenager sighs, "If this gets worse, you know very well that you'll be his main concern."

The female nervously laughs, "It's just one measly fever—"

Flick.

"Ow!"

"You said that during the sports festival—the very day you were hospitalized," he says in a suggestive tone.

"Yeah, I remember..." Kei trails off with her words, almost turning into a whisper. "I won't be careless this time."

Hitoshi stays silent for a moment, intensely staring at the female as he awaits for the affirmation of her words.

New to the gaze which the male gives off, Kei's temper runs short. She exclaims jumpily, "Alright, I promise!"

The male finally exhales, "You better keep it, dummy." He later stands, letting his back face the female. "At least let Recovery Girl assess you tomorrow."

"You're such a worrywart, Toshi," Kei giggles, only earning another set of glare from the male. "Fine, if you say so."

"I'll keep you company for assurance," Hitoshi says, concluding their plan for next day's task, as he hops back to his study table.

"You sure will, best boy," Kei whispers, retreating underneath the sheets. She later pauses, peeking at the male, "Also, seeing as you're technically facing the wall, did you see me uncomfortable a while ago by chance or were you watching me sleep?"

Hitoshi tenses at the female's question but does not reply.

Kei keenly watches his back straighten and decides to brush it off with her snicker. "Good night, Toshi."

The male await for several seconds to pass before murmuring, "Good night, Kei."

With the female's normal routine, she wakes up at 4 in the morning with a lighter feeling. As she sits up, she spots the indigo-haired male sleeping peacefully on the last spot she saw him last night. Kei pulls the blanket from the bed and sets it on the male's shoulder, covering most of his body.

She smiles tenderly at the male, consequently pecking his temple, "Thank you, Toshi. See you later."

She sneakily exits the General Studies dormitory and into 1-A's. At the common area, Kei patiently awaits for the descent of the elevator. Hopping in, she finds an empty space and presses for her floor. As seconds pass by, she yawns as she dully stares at her ascent, only to stop midway when she sees her ride pausing at the fourth floor. Her eyes once again darts to the elevator's control, rechecking her button that she was dead-set on pressing the fifth and was right about it. When the door opens to reveal a certain male, she later confirms why.

"Uh, good morning—oof!" Kei was just about to greet a scowling male when she was suddenly pinned to the back of the metallic room. "My, it's nice to see you too, Full Moon ~"

"You got some shit ton of explaining to do, woman," Katsuki growls in a low tone.

Kei sweat-drops, forcing her smile out of her nervousness, "How sweet of you to wait for my return."