35

The female has her breath hitched.

She is now trapped by two strong arms, with her front tightly pressed against an undeniably sculpted masculine chest.

The scent of mint lingers in her nose.

"What are you doin—?!"

Her question was chopped with an unusually enchanting whisper. It was uncharacteristically low, mellow and husky at once, almost like double-coated with toxic pleasure. "Kei. Why are you playing with me?"

She forces her face up, only to see glimmering heterochromatic ones. "What are you talking about? I just got here—aak!"

This time, Shoto's face is dangerously close to hers. She could feel his labored breath against her skin. "Why am I feeling this way?"

The male pulls Kei into a passionate kiss, although she remained unmoving, utterly frozen as to the current happenings.

"That's right, don't respond," he chuckles enticingly. "The more you deny me, the more I desire to take you all to myself."

Then it clicked.

Surely, the effects of her quirk does not bring any harm to the male in his conscious self but looking at the newly gathered information, it must have been an exemption to the rule. And seeing as she is pouring everything right now, the male may have been furthered to his limits.

"Shoto, wake up—hm!"

Warm. And wet. It's the feeling at her lips from the said male.

And everything poured into her.

Pain. Regret. Despair.

She can tell that these are the male's raw feelings.

And she can feel it, as if these lumps of emotions were being brutally transferred to her. She couldn't help but burst into tears. She never knew that the male feels this heavily against his actions.

Admiration. Longing.

She sees flashes of their memories at the back of her mind. It was the boy's point of view. She could tell the tender eyes set on her as she tells stories, the curt smile as he hears her giggles and the fuzzy feeling every time they touch.

Butterflies.

Kei could feel a warming sensation spreading on her core. She could feel the lingering feeling from her chest travelling through the veins of her entire body.

It was consequently followed by something hard poking against her stomach.

And a low whisper, "Kei."

His soft voice has the female yearning for more as her heart rapidly beats, almost wanting to escape from her ribcage.

The continuous glow on her eyes further intensifies.

"Shoto."

She tilts her head, angling perfectly to meet the male's plump lips once more. This time, she is handling the rhythm of them both.

Several seconds after, she could feel warm hands slithering on her hips, towards her waist and further up. The movements were too calculated, exactly for the purpose of teasing her.

And she liked it.

"Such a gentle teaser, Shoto," Kei says in a restrained grunt.

She heard light snicker from the male, "Would you rather have me be rough on you?"

Kei moans as she felt his clutch tighten. "Do as you please."

In an instant, Kei found herself underneath a heavily breathing male, their non-existing distance not changing a bit. She squirms when the male's grip on her arms constrict. "Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

"Shoto—aah ~"

Said teen attacks a sweet spot on the corner of her jaw and deliberately through her neckline. The male unconsciously releases mild flames, instantly burning both their top clothes. It was then countered by a cooling feeling from his quirk. Shoto's demeanor changes as soon as he spots an almost fading bruised mark on her neck through the quick lighting.

"Who did this?" he demanded in a low growl.

Kei instantly remembers the event in the kitchen with a certain blonde. And Shoto sees this sudden flash of memory, as they are still connected through the female's quirk.

Shoto clicks her tongue. "Certainly, I have no claim over you but," he swiftly covers the spot with his mouth, not-so-gently sucking on the fragile skin, and yet earning another moan from the female. He retracts, his warm breath caressing the female's soul, "this spot is mine now. Understood?"

Kei bites her lower lip, undeniably aroused by the display of dominance. She never expected this from stoic, oblivious Shoto. She could feel her temperature rising quite rapidly. She tries to wiggle her nearly sleeping arms out of the male's grip. Shoto takes note of this and displays a grim expression.

"Such a needy girl, you are."

He effortlessly lifts the female to his lap in a sitting position, gaining full view of her nudity. Kei was about to cover her perking boobs when the male stops her gesture.

"No need to get shy, now. Your body is gorgeous, my love. I want it all."

Every word from Shoto gave her literal chills—or rather, a fiery sensation adding to her already accumulated one. He started exploring the female's upper body, with his calloused hand, the other supporting the female's back.

Then Kei felt it.

A wet, rough trail against her skin, occasionally lapping her sensitive spots.

"Shoto, don't—aah ~"

"Don't what, my love?"

"Don't stop."

The male widens his smirk as he intensifies his moves.

And that was the last straw.

The surroundings emit a bright white light from the female's flames.

A few scattered ones partially stung the male's skin, making him halt.

He blinks for a few seconds, in great disbelief.

"What am I doing?"

"Shoto," Kei whispers, deprived of her right thinking.

"Kei, I—"

Shoto gazes at the figure sitting on top of him, internally adoring her beauty and asking himself various questions on how he got this goddess on him.

Kei's breathing becomes irregular as sweat violently pours from her forehead. She plops her head on the male's wide shoulder. "So hot..."

It was then that he felt the burning skin of the female against his neutral one, making Shoto finally snap back to reality. He uses his ice quirk to negate the flames in the room. He also had the right part of his body embracing the female, giving her a cooling sensation.

He then checks the female's condition.

She is unconscious.

Shoto bites his cheek, internally scolding himself for what he did as he tastes the rustic fluid in his mouth.

This isn't a dream.

What have I done?