10

"I'm beginning to think that this school is a storage for fated ties," Kei sits on the sofa, releasing a sigh.

Nezu smiles softly at the said female, "You made friends already?"

Kei blinks in surprise, "Friends?"

The principal hums, pausing for a moment. "It's someone you can be defined in many ways. For instance, a friend is someone you are comfortable to be with or someone who accepts you the way you are. It can also be someone whom you can rely on or someone who can be honest with you about your mistakes."

Kei purrs in response.

"Don't think too much about it. You'll know it when you feel it." Nezu then hands her a briefcase. "Now, off to your class. Here's your hero costume."

The female receives the item. "Where's the classroom at?"

"Ground Beta."

Battle trial: a 15-minute test between two teams, one acting as villain and another as hero. In a 5-story building, the villains will install a rocket anywhere they wish and protect it at all cost. The heroes' job is to locate and retrieve the rocket to secure their win. Another way of securing a win is by capturing the opponent.

The battle flashed on screen between teams B and I has just begun.

The door from the monitoring room budges open, revealing a panting Kei wearing her hero costume.

Everyone's eyes glued on the girl, mouths agape. The boys mostly have their attention pinned towards her, one of them particularly already salivating. A certain blonde, however, is still absorbed in his own world.

.

"Ah, from the special class!" All Might finally speaks up, "Young Yagami, isn't it?"

"Alive and kicking!"

"You're late. The second trial battle already started."

"I kinda got lost...?"

"No worries, young lady. Let's continue."

Kei walks towards a spiky blonde's side, staring at the screen.

"Ojiro, I'm going all in and removing even my gloves and boots," says the invisible girl, although it only reaches to the ears of the tailed guy and All Might's.

"She's basically naked," Kei squeals in enthusiasm. "Although I do not get the gloves and boots part. Such a waste of fabric," she whispers to herself.

"The indoor battle training round two starts now!" announces All Might.

The buzzer alarms, indicating the start of the 15-minute countdown.

The white-haired student with replicated limbs spreads out his sensory parts in search of the bomb's location as he stands by the door's entrance. "One's north of the fourth floor, another's somewhere on the same floor and barefoot," he reports back to his partner.

"Oh, don't we all love tentacles ~" the female giggles.

Kei's delight perks up as a familiar face enters the scene. "Too bad, the pairing is greatly mismatched."

"The invisible one may be waiting in ambush for us."

"Stay outside, it's dangerous here," the half-frozen man in white says as he walks past his teammate. "They may be planning a defensive battle," he starts off raising his hand and touching the wall with it, emitting ice, "but it doesn't matter." Right off the bat, the building was covered in ice, trapping the villains by their feet. The man at fault leisurely walks towards the enemy's coordinates. "You can move, but it's be hard to fight with your skin torn off."

"Ah ~" Kei squeals, "There he goes, my sweet Sho ~ "

The tailed man stood still, unable to do something.

"He didn't harm his partner or the weapon but weakened the enemy," comments the shivering All Might.

"He's invincible!" says one of the students.

"Hey, we can rub if you're cold," Kei suggested teasingly at the stunned male beside her.

Much to Kei's dismay, she was ignored. The Pomeranian's attention still focused at the screen. The female takes note of this with a stoic expression.

"Hero team wins!" All Might announces.

As soon as the building releases steam from instantly getting defrosted, Kei cannot help but to smile. "Hot and steamy with Sho ~ How dreamy ~" The female internally praises Shoto for at least using his left side for such purpose. "Ne, ne ~" Kei addresses to the blonde, "You're that guy who actually managed to hold off a villain for a long time when the pro heroes can't do a thing, right?"

The boy snapped back to reality.

"You're definitely one of the top three in power rankings in 1-A. But I never thought of you as a sore loser type of a guy, noting that you haven't even tested exchanging fists with the ice boy ~"

"Ha?!" The student's face expressed utter irritation, "Who belongs to top what now?!" He grabs Kei's collar. "I will be number one, you hear that?"

"Yeah, sure ~ whatever makes you sleep at night ~" she sarcastically replies.

"Just see you stupid woman! Katsuki Bakugo is the name you'll see at the top!"

Kei smirks, finally able to know his name.

"And shut up already, you perverted woman! I'm getting sick of your moans!"

"Oh ho ~" Kei says, closing the gap between their faces. She sets out the most seductive voice she can muster, "I'm betting my one-year allowance that you'll want to hear my moans with your name in it ~"

Kasuki's face flushes deep red, either from anger or from the other unidentified emotion. He immediately shoves the woman away, his feet automatically backing far from her. "You're sick, woman!"

"Ahem!" All Might chimes from the background.

Kei then glances at his direction. "Oh, I forgot that we have an audience," she blinks. Once again, her orbs glimmer a brighter shade, "Or would any of you rather want to volunteer for a free taste~"

"I—" a grape-haired male steps forward, eagerly raising his hand when Kei glared.

"Nope, not you. I at least have my standards." Kei then starts to walk towards the door, "Teach ~ I'm gonna have to go take a leak for a bit ~"

"Make it quick, young Yagami! Your battle is up next."

"Of course ~"

As she closes the door, comments varying from 'That's shameless' to 'She's got balls' were heard.