54.5

Kei calmly assesses the situation she is into.

Tied arms at the small of her back, stomach restrained with big ropes against a chair's back rest, ankles clamped on each of the chair's two front legs and mouth sticking strongly on a tape.

She stays quietly in her uncomfortable position at the center seat of a typical middle-school classroom setting.

After a dull moment of nothingness, the Japanese door slides silently.

"Ah!" a cheery voice chirps in. "Kei!" A flash of ash blonde rushes in front of the girl. The newcomer grabs a chair and sits in front of her. "You definitely noticed me the last time we met right, right? I was so, so tempted to approach you last time but I had to carry out my mission!" The teen in uniform flashes a wide smile, "So, what are you doing here?"

Kei makes a muffled sound as her eyes slowly trails to her mouth.

"Oh, right!" The slender fingers fly up to Kei's face and harshly removes the tape, partially breaking a bit of her facial skin. Upon sight of blood, the teen's eyes sparkle in delight as pinkish shade dusts her cheek. She leans closer to Kei and slowly licks her wound clean. She then leans away but stays as closely as possible to her captive with stretched grin stitched on her face.

Kei twitches at this action as she feels a stinging sensation. She furrows her eyebrows at the blonde, "Are you guys okay? Are you safe? Is Dabi with you? Also, what mission were you talking about?"

"Ne, ne ~" she coos, lust filling her features, "you really are tasty." She chuckles, "How about we make a deal? I'll answer your questions only if you let me dress you in red ~"

"Dress in red?" Kei cocks her eyebrows, "Alright."

What could go wrong, right?

"Good!" the teen chirps as she pulls out her pocket knife. "But first, we'll have to remove your ugly clothes!"

Kei cringes at the violent sounds of fabrics being torn apart, revealing half of herself fully to the other teen. She later feels her stomach loosen and her weight falling off the ground with a loud thud. She later sees the other teen straddling her with a tongue mid-way licking the sharp blade.

"Ne, ne Kei, I've been so jealous of Dabi keeping you to himself. Can I mark you mine this time?"

Kei slowly nods, unsure of the next happenings.

"Let's have fun!"

[Trigger warning: B L O O D]

Himiko trails the dull part of the steel on Kei's throat and carefully down to the middle of her collarbones. Her smirk expands every second that passes with her eyes turning into needy crescents.

She later turns her blade to the sharper end and presses it down, sinking it into the other female's skin. Kei squirms at the slow, agonizing pain spreading on her skin in a calculated manner. Himiko snickers at Kei's reaction. "Now, now ~ stop moving too much otherwise you'll mess up my name on your beautiful body."

"This is what you meant by marking—" Kei squeaks but later stops as her lips glue towards each other. She glares at the tape that once again finds her mouth.

Himiko murmurs with her signature sickening grin when she has her target locked. "Such a pretty shade of red! Don't worry ~ I'll make you feel really good later on that your face will show a deeper shade of crimson than your blood ~"

Kei patiently awaits for the other female to finish her artwork. With shallow breaths, she watches Himiko's steady fingers trail her chest. Oddly, she feels a hot pit growing on her stomach as she sees her fresh blood trickle down her chest.

Himiko lifts her blood-smeared knife and gazes at her artwork with glimmering yellow hues. "Aah ~" she moans in satisfaction, "so pretty!" In a literal glimpse, her expression shifts into a chilling one as she swipes her tongue in between her lips. "Now, we start ~"

She leans closer to her victim, her tongue wetting Kei's delicate face. Her hands strategically wanders Kei's chest, spreading the warm liquid still pouring out of her broken skin and into her perking boobs.

Kei squirms against the tape, debating whether it was pain or pleasure taking over her. She involuntarily digs her hips, simultaneously arching her back.

Himiko chuckles against Kei's skin. "Well, someone's needy ~"

She lowers her lips, leaving deep, damp traces on its way to Kei's plump right curve. Her fingers pinch her captive's hardened nip, earning a low grunt from the latter's sealed lips. She deliberately suckles on the tip while playing with the other, giving extreme waves of pleasure down their spines.

Himiko cannot hear one clear word from Kei's subdued melodies but she could feel her intentions with her body constantly jerking and warming up against hers. Her hand then travel to Kei's lower regions, finding the plump nerve endings on her slit. With tainted wet blood, her fingers tease the area, gradually increasing the phase to the point of witnessing Kei's body convulse under her touch. She hears her labored breaths getting deeper as each stroke pass and her desperate moans asking for more.

With devious grin, Himiko slides further, nearing the entrance and dumps herself in.