24

"The afternoon events will resume in one hour, after lunch. Later!" announces Present Mic, cuing the exit of majority of the viewers to take a break. "Hey, Eraser Head, let's go have lunch," he whispers still audible from the microphone.

"I'll sleep," Aizawa nonchalantly responds.

It was followed by low whistle.

By a far corner, Kei sees a familiar group lamenting over their lost. She scoots over, wanting to satisfy her curiosity.

"What happened? Before we knew it, we were zero points," says the white-haired one with really long eye lashes.

"Is this a punishment for playing dirty and taking that little guy's points?" follows up the vine-haired female, referring to her trick in sneakily snatching the grape juice's points from them

"I don't understand!" complains the white-haired male.

Kei snickers at their reactions, which brought the attention of the four Class 1-B students to her. "Oh," the female muses a smirk, letting her eyes glimmer a lighter shade of mint green as she gazes daringly at the bunch, "but it was fun though."

The female has been restricting her quirk since the second phase as it dawns to her that attracting too much attention would be the downfall to Hitoshi's perfect plan so her quirk is unintentionally being poured at the moment. Kei's suave voice reaches the ear of the quad, making specific males blush.

"Please marry me!" proclaims the one with the eyelashes. He gleefully extends his one hand towards Kei as he bows a full 90 degrees.

Kei was taken back by the sudden reaction, letting her aware of her quirk's condition.

"And who might you be?" the vine-haired lady asks cautiously.

"Kei Yagami, from team Shinso," the female reaches her hand up on the air, waving curtly.

"I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, 1-B! Please think about my offer, Yagami-san!" the long eyelashes guy grabs Kei's hand, intensely staring at the female.

"Calm your horses, Tetsutetsu," Kei laughs.

"First name basis already!" Tetsutetsu squeals, the red tint spreading wildly on his cheeks.

"Uhm, your first and last names are basically the same though..." the spiky-haired guy wearing a headband sweat drops as he scratches his cheek. The exposed-teeth male across him silently nods.

"I see that you are one of the qualifiers for the next battles. What was your trick?" questions the vine-haired lady.

"Oh ~ but where's the fun in that ~" Kei coos. "Although you might witness his abilities sooner or later, ancient plant ~"

"Ancient--? I have a name and it's Ibara Shiozaki," the lady calmly states.

"Well, nice meeting you then, ancient plant ~"