Chapter 13: The Party

Y/n: Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

"I know!" Ginny exclaimed jumping out of her bed and walking to the middle of the room.

"What?" Hermione and I asked in unison, sitting up from our places on my bed.

Ginny sat down on my bed, "A Christmas party in the Room of Requirement before the Yule Ball!"

Hermione looked at her confused shaking her head,"Ginny, the Yule Ball is on Christmas Eve, therfore having a 'Christmas Party' before the ball would be illogical."

"Of course that's the only thing you heard," I said chuckling.

"Well Christmas is the only excuse I have to throw a party, and it'll help us get dates to the ball!" Ginny explains.

"No offense, Ginny. But how is a Christmas party going to 'magically' convince the guys to ask us to the Yule Ball?" I said saying 'magically' with jazz hands.

"You'll see when you get there, Y/n," Ginny said.

I rolled my eyes before asking, "Who all are you inviting anyway?"

"You two, Harry, my brothers, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Luna, and Cho. Cho really fancies Cedric so I'll tell her to invite him and then I can give them a shove or two in the right direction," Ginny said smirking.

"Oh and if you didn't notice Neville is mad for Luna, so I'm hoping to help them a bit. And of course I'll help you and Fred along with Hermione and Ron. Everyone else is invited so they aren't left out," Ginny finished.

"You're forgetting one more, Ginny," I said nudging her.

Ginny looked at me confused as I looked over at Hermione. We looked back at Ginny and said, "You and Harry!"

"Ah shut up!" Ginny said standing up from the bed before walking out, "I'm going to go tell everyone the time and place of the party."

~Time Skip~

I'd been in the room of requirement for ten minutes and we nearly had everyone we expected to come, except George. I turned to Fred who was sitting next to me, "Fred, where's your brother?"

Fred was taking a drink of something so he just pointed to the right side of the room. I looked over to see Ron stood with Hermione and Harry. I turned back to Fred, "No the other one."

"You're aware I have five brothers right? You'll have to be more specific," he said smirking.

I sighed starting to get frustrated, "The one who looks exactly like you."

"I knew which one you were talking about, I just wanted to mess with you a bit, love," he said wrapping his arm around me, "I'm not sure where George is."

As if summoned George entered the room, with a girl from Ravenclaw. I then realized she was the girl I was partners with for Transfiguration in first year, Joy Johnson. We would've been partners again if Fred and I hadn't started being partners for every class we had together in second year.

Joy is intelligent, humorous, and used to breed ferrets. I nearly bought one from her in third year but Filtch caught her sneaking a ferret into a Hufflepuff's common room and she had to stop breeding them at Hogwarts.

"There he is now," I said slipping out from under Fred.

I greeted Joy and started a conversation before Ginny called everyone over to her, "Everyone get into a circle, we're playing a muggle game called Seven Minutes in Heaven."