Chapter 47: The Separation

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

I felt the grass underneath me as the wind blew in my ears. I opened my eyes, staring at the trees above me. I heard someone stand up, followed by Fred's face in front of mine as he pulled me upward and into his arms. "I'm so glad your safe," Fred whispered as he held me, I closed my eyes out of comfort, listening to the trees.

"Oh God," Ron said panting.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's alright," Hermione said, causing me to open my eyes.

I immediately saw Ron, missing chunks of his skin as blood pooled around his arm. I inhaled sharply as I grabbed Fred's hand, immediately standing up and bringing both of us over to him. "Harry!" Hermione said as she noticed Harry approaching slowly, "Harry, quickly, in my bag! There's a bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany.'"

Harry began to rummage through the bag, George running over and kneeling down next to his brother while saying, "Oh, Ron."

Ron began to groan, shaking from the pain as Hermione took off his shirt. A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched helplessly saying, "You'll be okay, Ron."

"Quickly!" Hermione shouted to Harry.

"Accio Dittany!" Harry said while pointing his wand into the bag.

"It's alright," Hermione comforted before commanding, "Unstopper it!"

"Hermione, his arm," Harry said, seeming to just realize what was happening.

"I know, just do it!" Hermione shouted.

Harry handed Hermione the dropper while kneeling down next to Ron. "Okay, it's gonna s-" Hermione said, her voice breaking, "It's gonna sting a little bit."

Fred moved to where Ron's head was and said, "Hey, hey, Ron! Focus on me, it's alright. You can do this, just focus on me."

Hermione dropped the first dose onto Ron as he groaned louder, Harry asking, "What happened? I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place?"

"We were. We were. Shh," Hermione answered as she dropped more in, " We were there. We were there, but Yaxley had a hold of me, and I-"

"I knew once he'd seen where we were, we c-" Hermione explained, pausing as her voice broke, "We couldn't stay, so I brought us here, but Ron got splinched!"

Ron's skin began to grow back while he groaned, Hermione saying, "It's alright."

Everyone's heart rate slowed down as we knew Ron was okay. "You did it, Ron," Fred congratulated.

"Knew you would, mate," George added.

Hermione dropped the Dittany onto the ground, staring at her bloody hands. We all stared down at Ron as he sighed out of relief. Hermione stood up while pulling out her wand, Harry taking her place as she walked away. "Protego Totalum," she said while she raised her wand, "Salvio Hexia."

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

She stopped, turning around to look at him, "Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? You can get going on the tents."

"Tents?" Harry asked.

"Protego Totalum," Hermione repeated, ignoring Harry's question.

"Where am I supposed to find tents?" Harry asked.

"Repello Muggletum," Hermione continued, facing away from us, "Muffliato."

I stood up, realizing she must've hidden the tents in her bag. After grabbing the bag off of the ground I tossed it to Harry, "I believe they're in there."