Chapter 50: The Malfoys

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

The moment we all pulled apart Fred turned to me, taking hold of my face in order to examine it, asking, "Are you alright, love?"

I nodded as he removed his hand, asking, "You?"

"Fine," Fred responded.

"That treacherous little bleeder," Ron said as he stood up, "Is there no one we can trust?"

"They kidnapped her because he supported me," Harry said as he stood next to Ron, "He was just desperate."

"I'll do the enchantments," Ron offered while pulling out his wand.

We all walked in our own directions while Ron walked past us. Suddenly Ron's footsteps stopped, followed by sounds coming from multiple different areas. We all turned around to see multiple Snatchers and the leader, Scabior, leaning against a tree while looking at Hermione, "Hello, beautiful."

Hermione backed away while Ron ran towards us. Fred pushed me forward as Harry, Ron, and Hermione began to run. "Well, don't hang about, snatch them!" Scabior commanded.

They all began running after us as I followed after Ron, Fred and George behind me. The Snatchers began sending spells at us while we barely avoided them. Hermione yelled as she was nearly hit, Ron making sure she didn't fall.

As we ran Harry tripped, causing him to tumble down the hill and barely get back onto his feet. The Snatchers began using a spell to summon chains, attempting to wrap them around us but only hitting trees.

Suddenly Ron fell over, grunting as he was wrapped in chains. I turned to help him, Fred pushing me forward while saying, "Go! We'll get him!"

I reluctantly did as I was told, looking back at Fred and George as I ran. Two Snatchers were persistent in catching me, taking my attention away from them. I ducked all of their spells, turning around and pointing my wand at them, "Bombarda Maxima!"

The ground beneath them exploded, smoke and loose dirt covering my view of them. When it subsided I saw the men lying on the ground, without any movement. I continued to run until I reached a clearing surrounded by Snatchers, Hermione facing me and Harry.

Hermione lifted her wand, striking him with a jinx and causing him to fall backwards. I stood above them as Hermione ripped off his glasses. "The Hallows exist," Harry explained, looking between us, "But he's only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is."

I stared at his face, noticing the swollen state of it while he continued, "He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who's found the Elder Wand."

One of the Snatchers suddenly gripped Hermione's shoulder, Ron shouting, "Don't touch her!"

Fenrir Greyback punched Ron in his stomach, causing Hermione to shout, "Leave him!"

Another Snatcher suddenly grabbed me, taking my bag out of my hands as Scabior said to Hermione, "Your boyfriend will get worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself."

I looked around the clearing, my eyes landing on Fred and George being restrained by the largest men there. Fred anxiously looked at me with his jaw clenched, thrashing in the Snatcher's arms. "What happened to you, ugly?" Scabior asked as he approached Harry.

"No, not you," Scabior said when Greyback also looked over, "What's your name?"

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley," Harry responded.

"Check it," Scabior said as he walked towards me, "And you, my lovely-"

Scabior grabbed onto me as he leaned close to my face, "What do they call you?"