Chapter 43: The Battle of the Seven Potters

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Dumbledore's dead. Death Eaters infiltrated Hogwarts with the help of Draco Malfoy, who did indeed turn out to be a Death Eater. Fred, George, and I are at the new Burrow with the Weasleys. Molly's cooking a meal before we meet up with the rest of the Order to escort Harry. Hermione isn't with us since she has to obliviate herself from her parents' minds.

I'm sitting in front of the fireplace while reading the Daily Prophet, Rufus Scrimgeour, the new Minister of Magic, speaking, "These are dark times there is no denying. Our world has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today."

The Minister paused before getting louder, "But I say this to our citizenry; we, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you!"

He seemed to be shaking with anger while he continued, "Your Ministry remains strong."

I sat down the Prophet as Molly shouted, "Ron! Tell your father supper's nearly ready!"

I stared at the fire, getting lost in thought as I fidgeted with the promise ring on my finger. I was genuinely scared of what was going to happen during this war. People are going to die.

Suddenly the spot to my right was sunken down from the weight of someone sitting on it. An arm wrapped around me protectively, pulling me closer to the person. I looked up to see Fred's concerned face staring back down at me as he said, "Are you alright, love?"

"I'm fine," I said with a reassuring smile, "Just a little nervous."

Fred placed his hand on the back of my head, pulling my face closer to him to kiss my forehead. As he finished he tucked a small piece of hair behind my ear, saying, "Everything will be fine. I'll be right there with you."

"So it finally happened, eh?" Someone said from the doorway.

We both turned to see Bill leaning on the door frame, but he had huge scars going across the left side of his face. I inhaled sharply as Fred and I stood up, me asking confused, "Bill? What happened to your face?"

Fred and I walked closer to him as he brought his hand to his scars, "Oh that, werewolf with the name Greyback got me. But back to my question, so it finally happened?"

"What?" I asked confused.

Fred wrapped his arm around my waist before Bill chuckled and gestured between us, "That."

"Oh," I said before turning to look at Fred with a smile, "Yes, it did."

Molly came from behind Bill, gesturing for us to sit down, "Come on, dears. Supper's ready!"

We all sat down, eating the food Molly prepared for us. After everyone finished we set off for 4 Privet Drive, leaving Ginny and Molly at the new Burrow, and meeting up with the Order. As every one walked towards the door, it opened, exposing a smiling Harry while Hagrid said, "Hello, Harry!"

Ron instantly hugged him, Harry exclaiming, "Wow!"

He turned to Hermione, wrapping her into a hug, "Hello!"

"You're looking fit," Hagrid said with a smile.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous," Moody started as he waddled through the door, "What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

"Evening," Harry says as he passes him.

Arthur, Kingsley, Mundungus, Bill, and Fleur entered the doorway before us. I entered the room as Bill held out his hand to Harry, saying, "Bill Weasley."