Chapter 30: The Dream

Y/n - Your Name
Y/l/n - Your Last Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Umbridge had gone even further in her investigation by creating an Inquisitorial Squad. Of course it seemed to be only Slytherins in the Inquisitorial Squad, excluding Filch, but that didn't stop us from training.

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: believing in yourself," Harry said as he went around, fixing how people were holding their wands.

"Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out," he paused to look up at a floating student, "As nothing much more than what we are now: students."

Standing in front of the fireplace Harry finished, "If they can do it, why not us?"

I turned away from Harry to look at my boyfriend and his twin, fighting over who gets to stun the other first. They went silent before they both quickly lifted their wands, shouting in perfect unison, "Stupefy!"

I moved out of the way as Fred got thrown towards me, George being thrown the other way. They both hit the wall with a thump, followed by groans coming from both of them, all in unison.

I walked over to Fred first, trying not to laugh while I held out my hand, "Should've taken turns, love."

He rubbed the back of his head before taking my hand, "And what fun is that?"

After he stood up he wrapped his arm around me, then we both walked over to George. I held out my hand for him as well, "Should've taken turns, Georgie."

"Yeah, yeah," George said taking my hand.

As he stood up Harry instructed everyone to stand in a circle. After we all got into the cirle he placed a dummy in the middle, "If it comes towards you, use a spell to parry it."

He gestured for someone to start before a boy shouted, "Stupefy!"

It immediately went to Neville who said, "Expelliarmus!"

"Expelliarmus!" a girl repeated, Harry walking on the outside of the circle.

"Stupefy!" I said as it approached me.

"Expelliarmus!" Luna said softly, sending it towards Ginny.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted from beside me, causing the dummy to shrivel into tiny particles.

Everyone stood in shock and astonishment as I turned to her proud, "Good job, Ginny!"

She smiled, "Thanks, Y/n."

I looked around to see Fred, George, and Ron, Ginny's older brothers, all with a look of worry or embarrassment on their faces. I smiled a bit realizing, they know Ginny's stronger than them.

Harry gave Ginny a proud smile as the leftover dust, from the dummy, fell through the vent on the floor.

~Time Skip~

It's now almost Christmas and we're having our last training session until we get back to Hogwarts. The Room of Requirement even had a Christmas tree in it now. Harry was walking around as we all sparred with each other.

The room went oddly quiet before Neville said, "Expelliarmus!"

Everyone went completely silent, so I turned to see why, Neville had successfully performed the spell! Everyone began running over to congratulate him so I just gave him a proud smile from where I was standing. Harry walked behind Neville and then towards the door with Ron and Hermione, while Nigel stood behind them.