Chapter 35: The Portable Swamp and Firework Show

Y/n - Your Name
Y/l/n - Your Last Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Fred, George, and I were sat in a circle on the floor of their dormitory. They'd just explained to me their plans having to do with a Portable Swamp and a firework show. "Now you're completely sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes," they responded in unison.

"And I can't talk you out of leaving?" I asked looking between Fred and George.

"Absolutely not," they responded in unison again.

"Alright," I said standing up,"Then I want to help."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Fred said smiling while standing up, "We've got pretty much everything prepared-"

"So all we've got to do is start," George finished while also standing.

"Fantastic," I said clasping my hands together, "When do we start?"

Fred and George looked at each other before looking back at me, both saying, "Now."

Fred took a hold of my hand before walking out of the room, followed by George. They led me out of the Gryffindor common room and to a fifth-floor corridor.

I watched as they planted a Portable Swamp near Umbridge's office, leaving no instructions on how to remove it. They quickly ran back over to me before Fred turned to George, "Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?"

"Definitely," George said with a smirk.

They both lifted their wands, "Accio brooms!"

Suddenly two brooms flew through the air towards them. Fred and George both effortless grasped onto them, preparing to fly. I stared at them, noticing the brooms had satchels with their initals on them. They turned their heads towards me expectantly.

"What?" I asked.

They both sighed before Fred lifted up his wand, gesturing me to do the same, "Love."

"Oh," I said, lifting up my wand as I realized, "Accio broom!"

Suddenly another broom flew through the air towards me. I grasped onto it as I noticied that it also had a satchel but with my initials on it. I turned to them, "You really did prepare."

"Don't we always?" Fred said smirking as I got onto my broom.

"Everyone ready?" George asked.

Fred and I nodded in response before we all pushed off of the ground. Fred and George zoomed forward with me following closely behind. We flew through the halls until we got closer to the Great Hall, where the examinations were being held. Fred turned his head towards me while smiling, saying, "You start, love."

I smiled back before sending a small spark towards the Great Hall. I watched as it turned the corner, listening for the sound of it exploding. The moment we heard the pop we all looked at each other before nodding, zooming forward.

Fred, George, and I turned the corner to see Umbridge standing in the doorway that leading to the Great Hall. We flew past her and into the Great Hall as George threw the first firework into the air, causing all of the student's papers to be thrown into the air as well.

Fred then reached into his satchel, also throwing one into the air. Fred and George's crazed laughter filled the air as I set off another firework from my satchel.

Fireworks exploded from all around the room as Umbridge stood in horror, watching what was happening. "Here you go!" Fred shouted, throwing another firework, but this one was different.