Chapter 24: The First Day of Seventh Year

Y/n - Your name
Y/l/n - Your last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

I woke up, lying on my side, to someone saying my name while shaking me. My eyes fluttered open to see Hermione kneeling in front of my face. Wait, am I on the floor?

I looked at her confused as she said, "Harry got back from his hearing a little while ago. Y/n, it's time to go to King's Cross."

My eyes widen as I comprehended what she said. I attempted to quickly sit up, but instead was immediately pulled back down. I looked down at what was restraining me. Fred's arms were wrapped around me protectively, with his head nuzzled in my hair. How did I not notice him sooner?

I slightly smile before looking back up at Hermione. "You go on downstairs, I'll get these two," I said looking between Fred and George.

She chuckled while saying, "Good luck with that," before standing up and exiting the room.

I turned over to where my face was inches away from his and softly ran my fingers through his, recently cut, short hair. I began to admire his features from the way his face rested to the perfect placement of each and every freckle on his face.

"Has anyone ever told you it's rude to stare?" Fred asked with his eyes closed.

"Probably," I said with a slight smirk as he opened his eyes.

"It's time to go to King's Cross," I informed him.

Fred groaned before setting his head in the crook of my neck, shutting his eyes. "Come on, Freddie, we have to get up," I said placing my hand on the back of his neck.

He suddenly lifted his head up and swiftly kissed both of my cheeks, then my forehead, before saying, "Fine."

Fred let go of me as he sat up. He yawned before standing up and holding out his hand. I looked up at him and smiled while taking it, suddenly causing us to apparate into the kitchen.

Not letting go of my hand he walked over to Mrs. Weasley, who was making sandwiches for the train ride. Fred kissed his mother on the cheek before grabbing one of the sandwiches, "Morning, mum."

"Fred Gideon Weasley!" Mrs. Weasley scolded him as he walked away, still holding my hand.

"What about George? We didn't wake him up," I said remembering his brother.

Fred turned around and pulled me closer to him, my hand landing on his chest, before apparating back into the bedroom the twins and I had shared.

He let go of my hand and stood in the doorway smirking, before taking a bite out of his sandwich. I shook my head and walked over to George, who'd always been easier to wake up than Fred.

"Georgie, it's time to go to King's Cross," I said lightly shaking him.

George opened his eyes and groaned before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Where'd you get the sandwich?" he asked when he noticed Fred in the doorway.

"Mum," Fred said taking another bite, "You can have the rest."

He tossed the remainder of the sandwich to George who shamelessly took a bite out it. I looked between them before clasping my hands together, "Let's get ready then."

~Time Skip~

We had just arrived at Hogsmeade Station when I remembered I had a question for Harry, "Go ahead, I have something to ask Harry," I informed the twins.

"Okay, love," Fred said before leaving our compartment.

"See you later, Y/l/n," George said following Fred.